or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

That's generous of you, Greg. E-mail sent.
Received both my MTO orders today. They came out great except... Why are the buttons white on the brown puppytooth Eidos FJ? Wouldn't beige or tan work better? They look HUGE on the coat. Seriously thinking about changing them after this season. (I start wearing the jacket tomorrow.)
Weren't there some heavy Rota trousers in cotton twill back in late '13? Thought they were 16+ oz. in weight. I have the dark brown ones and they're fairly heavy. Maybe I'm just misremembering.
I'll probably clean it rarely. I was thinking if I washed or dry cleaned it once it'll stop the colour from rubbing off.
This is probably heresy, but how can I keep my sashiko jacket looking dark and brilliant? I love the jacket's colour, which is darker than pics suggest, and it has a mild sheen. Right now, just handling the coat turns my fingers blue. Is there a way to prevent the colour from rubbing off and keep it from bleeding in the wash? Cold wash with salt or baking soda? Dry cleaning?
I'm interested in the colourful stuff in SS16. Is there more info on them? Will there be pre-orders? Post-Imperial: Stephan Schnieder: Note: pics snitched from Instagram.
Does Luxire offer linen fabrics from Club Burgoyne, an Indian company? http://www.clubburgoyne.co.in/index/ (URL found in the Unfunded Liabilities thread)
Thanks! Too bad I missed the linen balmacaan. Will keep an eye out for the fall version.
Wait, a balmacaan? Are there pics? That duffle coat sounds long enough. Thanks!