or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

When's AW16 Camoshita going online?
With the same generous collar roll as the regular Inglese shirts, right? (Not sure how well the pique fabric rolls.)
Correct: cold wash on delicate then air dry. I wear mine without an undershirt because the undershirt will show through. It's much cooler going free.
Ordered one in Navy with Multi-Colored Flecks but didn't see a way to enter my size, so I sent an e-mail. Is this how it's supposed to work?
Got it! I'll probably do both preorder and MTM.
How come no MTM for G. Inglese this year? Was hoping to order size 38 with shorter sleeves and wider yoke.
I wear Inglese polos in 38 and I have had their sleeves shortened by at least an inch. Don't have a problem with their body length, but I'm 5' 7". Haven't noticed any shrinkage from washing them cold then air dry. They're awesome. Need them in more colours and patterns (olive and tan don't really work for me).
I would be interested in trying an undershirt.
It's actually a slim fit. My suit size is 38 with a 31" waist and the cardigan in small is not boxy on me.
Thanks! I'll dry clean the linen when needed then. I just want to get any shrinkage out of the way before I get the trousers altered, but if there's going to be minimal shrinkage, then I might as well skip the washing.