Posts by Asian Afro

How much shorter is an Eidos sport coat or suit jacket when compared to one in regular length?
Congrats! The coat's description doesn't mention this, but the cuffs can be folded back about an inch and a bit. In other words, the sleeves are a tad long on purpose so your wrists are never exposed to the winter chill between the coat and your gloves. But should you need to do something with your hands while wearing the coat (e.g., write), just turn the cuffs back and they won't get in the way.
@gdl203 For the G. Inglese preorder, the code PREORDER15 worked for me, but not PREORDER.
Are there outer pockets on Schneider's "Present" jacket? How many inner ones? (I'm checking on my phone and it's hard to see.)
Speaking of Norwegian Rain, why are the sleeves so long on most of the coats? The Bumfreezer in small fits me perfectly, but I think all other styles are too long in the arms based on the measurements.
Already out of stock in my size (46).
Thanks, but no go. Called UnionMade's flagship store and was told that their first Eidos shipment was still in processing at their warehouse, and that they hadn't received everything yet. They wouldn't be able to sell the jacket to me offline.
Thank you for the clarification. Now an unrelated question: Could you help me with tracking down a Matera jacket in US38/IT48?MP3 had just one in 48 and it was sold last week (to a lucky SF member, I think). I don't see it listed at UnionMade or Barney's yet.I'm trying to get one before the end of the month, when I will go on a trip that will take me from cool and temperate weather to warm and humid, to cool and humid, to cool and dry. The Matera strikes me as the perfect...
What about shoulder width?
Drat. Was hoping to get some jersey ones.