or Connect

Posts by Asian Afro

If you are a 2 in GRP, then I'd say 46 in Valstar and a 3 in SS for most pieces.
That's how I feel after surveying my wallet damage since the rollout of NMWA's fall merchandise. I want my next NMWA purchase to be Eidos's brown linen field coat from their SS15 collection, but I doubt I can stop kopping for that long.
I ordered my field coat using the measurements of an Eidos sport coat as reference. I figured the field coat would be sized to cover a SC.
Do the coats get made even if not all the available fabrics are taken? (I imagine they will be.)
Will those fabrics be the four we've seen already? I mean oatmeal, brown corduroy, green casentino, and navy twill?
Yes, a small might be too big for you. I'm a 38 and I wear small.
No drops today?
The new Rotas in 44 and 46 have the same measurements. Typo or are those sizes the same?
Thank you, Nick. I hope there will be enough in size 48 at NMWA for SS15.As for the re-issue of the AW14 field jacket, will it be MTO or limited edition?
My measurements for size 3, buttoned and laid flat, are:P2P: 20.50"Length (BoC to hem): 26"Shoulder to cuff: 25.50"Pit to cuff: 20.50Bottom of hem: 17"Not sure whether there's been any stretching.