or Connect

Posts by etkl

Do you know the weight per metre?
They invited me to visit them in Europe, so it doesn't sound like they plan on coming here anytime soon. That's all I know.
I just received an email from them stating they have canceled their US trip due to an insufficient number of confirmed subscribers.
Which came from the original Hunters of Brora when it had its own mill. I have a jacket made of the stuff.
Among others, Scabal, Gorina and Lesser, when Lesser was selling mohair fabrics
If you are interested in mohair, you should consider Halstead, which produces mohair fabrics for many of the big names.
Are you sure that Moxon is selling Lori Piana fabrics under its own name? My understanding is that Moxon produces all of its own fabric.
Most of the companies mentioned above are merchants not mills, e.g.Harrison's of Edinburgh, Harrison's (Burley), although some like Scabal own mills that are used for some of their production. Notwithstanding your Wiki quote, Moxon, which operates a mill that also weaves Hield's fabrics, produces some of the best fabric I have ever used. It's just hard to get and very expensive. For those who are interested, however, there are several lengths of 6 ply 120's and cashmere...