or Connect

Posts by AR_Six

Prices do not include actual shipping from Canada. Free shipping if you want both. ToJ Blacked Out 2010 Lamb DR - Size 48 - $425 shoulders: 17.5 pit to pit: 20.5 length from boc: 24.5 sleeve: 27 ToJ Black Lamb Bomber (detachable fur collar) - New, unworn - Size 52 - $625 shoulders: 18.5 pit to pit: 22 length from boc: 26.5 sleeve: 26.25
Prices plus actual shipping. Free shipping if you want both. Price is firm. Achilles Mid 45 - Patent Bone - $125 Achilles Low 45 - Patent Navy Blue - $150
Augusta side zip boots. Brown. Lightly used. Fits size 12. $650 + actual shipping from Canada. Yohji boots. Black. Almost new, comes with box and bag. Fits size 11.5. $600 + actual shipping.
glad to hear some things don't change.
They're a bit thicker and IMO slimmer in the leg. Didn't work for me.
Tan is apparently darker, I had Gravity Pope compare them side by side and the guy said they were slightly darker and "richer", whereas the khaki were more "washed out".
The brown suede ones did, just grabbed those for 147$... Along with some sweats and a shirt.Annoyingly I just last night bought some tan westpoint chinos for 118 and now they're 69... Just bought them again and hoping they'll be reasonable and cancel the first order, which has no doubt not yet processed or shipped. We'll see what they say.
To add to that, I take a 45 in CP achilles, 44 is basically unwearable (if anyone wants a pair of patent navy 44's, I have some just sitting around). However, I can wear either 44 or 45 in W+H lows, and if I have a choice between the two will take the 44's. Never even tried on the hi's, slept on a couple of pairs and regret missing them, but I gather they fit identically to the low (willing to be corrected).
Anyone ID this by season? http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Robert-Geller-Wool-Coat-Sweater-Jacket-Size-52-L-XL-/151556677874 Threw out an offer just 'cause and it was accepted so here we are.
6'2'' 180 when I bought it? It's a pretty true medium but long. Also stretchy. I keep meaning to take measurements. I believe the chest is about 20"-20.5", but like I say, these stretch a decent amount.