or Connect

Posts by tacitvs

9"
SOLD Ferragamo brown flannel three button suit, Eur 52 R. Wool, dual vented jacket, flat font pants. A perfect fall suit. $190 US shipping included (priority mail) Pulled this off the "market" during a move last year and now its up again for sale. Still in like new condition, hardly worn. This was purchased from coolpapa for $250. I am only selling it now because I am now live in a warmer weather climate and will never need flannel. I wore this once, and can attest...
Both are 59" long and 4" at the widest point.
Very nice Incotex cargo pants. 100% cotton, finished with no cuff. Worn 2x. These are great fall pants and amazing quality fabric. $45 shipped CONUS. Measurements: Waist - 19" Inseam - 32.5" Rise - 10.5"
BOTH SOLD I have a couple of Hickey Freeman suits that I am parting with as I prepare to move. Bargain pricing for quality suits - $95 each or both for $175. 1. 42R Navy with subtle windowpane. Boardroom model. Loro Piana Super 120's Tasmanian wool. Very soft. Center vent. Pants have 1.5" cuff and 2" room to let in the waist. $95 Measurements Shoulder - 19.75 Chest - 23 Waist - 21.5 Sleeve - 26 Length BOC - 31 Pants Waist - 18.75 Pants Inseam - 32.25 Pants Rise -...
Two cashmere sweaters for sale. 1. J Crew, brown, V neck, size large. 100% cashmere. $30 shipped. 2. Metropolitan View, two button with collar, gray and sage stripes. 100% cashmere. $30 shipped.
59" long and 4" at the widest point. Price includes shipping. 1. Ralph Lauren Purple Label. Black and White, great pattern. Made in England.100% silk. $25 2. SOLD Faconnable light blue cashmere tie. Made in France. 70% cashmere 30% silk. $25
I have a couple pair of nice AE's and a Brooks Brothers that I just never wear and I need to clear some space. Priced to move! Shipping included! 1. SOLD Allen Edmonds LaSalle model,10.5 D, like new, worn only a few times, bought at Nordstrom Rack a few months ago. $80. Just like http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/allen-edmonds-lasalle-oxford-men/3144411 2. SOLD Allen Edmonds Stockbridge model - Norwegian split-Toe 10.5 D, lightly worn, very soft leather. $50 shipped...
ALL SOLD Greetings, I am moving to a warm climate and thus need to clear much of my wardrobe. All of the jackets posted here have been worn, some only very lightly. None have any tears, odors, or major issues to speak of. They should represent a good bargain, as I am pricing them to move. Price includes shipping CONUS. Thanks for looking. 1. SOLD Canali 42R (52R) Black and White Plaid with Lemon Overcheck. Made in Italy. Loro Piana Fabric 110s Wool SOLD...
Greetings, I am moving to a warm climate and thus need to clear much of my wardrobe. All of the jackets posted here have been worn, some only very lightly. None have any tears, odors, or major issues to speak of. They should represent a good bargain, as I am pricing them to move. Price includes shipping CONUS. Thanks for looking. 1. Canali 42R (52R) Black and White Plaid with Lemon Overcheck. Made in Italy. Loro Piana Fabric 110s...