or Connect

Posts by jawboneofa

Not too crazy about the shirt but that suit has really clean lines (with the exception of some tugging at the buttoning point). Very nice.
Timotune loaned it to him.Oh, and nice look Ranger.
I have the same odd preference, ragazzo. I'm still kicking myself for letting this PRL jacket go by on eBay. Perfect measurements and everything, and only $100. I've been keeping the picture so that I can have something like it made up someday.
Honey Ant, lay off; Foo hasn't posted in some time and you immediately drop a micro-penis bomb. Just like some people give rep to big names, it seems like some people like to shots at big names...pretty soon all we'll be left with is the blind leading the blind.
Wow, great stuff.
Are you Victor's father?
I picked up this blazer secondhand and had some serious alterations done. It fit well in the shoulders and the length is good IMO, but it was huge everywhere else. Generally speaking, I'm happy with what my tailor did in bringing in the sides and adjusting the chest but I'm not happy with the way the skirt seems to be flaring out. Despos, any advice on what exactly to tell my tailor to do to correct this? I think the second picture shows what I am talking about best, but...
For sale is a 3 1/2" tan silk (60%) and linen (40%) blend with a beige stripe running diagonally, bordered by two light blue pencil stripes. This is an incredible summer tie with some great texture and visual interest. It is in perfect condition, NWOT. $80 $55 Includes shipping CONUS
If so, that is a brilliant piece of product review trolling.