or Connect

Posts by jawboneofa

Tough lighting but looks good...
I have a new without tags Drakes grenadine for sale. It's a deep forest green (picture of the back probably shows the color best) with two silver repp stripes. I believe its 3.5" by 59". $90 including shipping CONUS
Not new, but it has only been worn a few times and is in excellent condition.
I have a beautiful Polo Ralph Lauren suit for sale. No tagged size but it measures to a rough 40R (detailed measurements below). The suit is a beautiful, navy double-breasted flannel with chalk stripes. It is, unfortunately, a little large for me. The suit has beautiful details, including full canvas construction, peak lapels, and gorgeous fabric. The coat is double-vented. The pants have a flapped coin pocket, forward pleats, and 1.5" cuffs, as well as both suspender...
A beautiful Marinella regimental for sale. It has a navy base with an alternating brown pencil stripe and double white pencil stripes. Lightly lined and ties a beautiful knot. 3.5" x 58". Asking $85 $75 $60, including shipping CONUS
Two beautiful Marinella neat ties for sale. One is a true navy with light blue and light pink small circles; the other is a slightly lighter blue (french navy?) with peach and light blue clusters and white dots. Both are 3.5" wide and approximately 59" long. The ties are seconds, and have had their tags removed on the backs (as shown in the pictures), but I can find no fault with them. No snags, marks, stains, color runs, or construction flaws. $75 each $125 for...
I am really bummed to be selling this suit. Unfortunately it is just a little too big in the shoulders and a little too long. Made in Italy for Davide Cenci, I believe by Belvest, the suit is a navy worsted wool (I think a worsted flannel), with a beautiful chalk windowpane. It is fully canvassed, three-roll-two, and double-vented. The pants are double-reverse pleated, and have a 1.75" cuff. Lots of beautiful details on this one. For one thing, the fabric itself is...
Hey guys, I have a Marinella silk knit tie for sale. It's an ivory base with black dots, 2.25" wide by 58" long. Really great material...light but crunchy. Made in Italy. It has a mark at the base of the front blade, which looks to be a little bit of blue ink. It may or may not come out with dry cleaning, but it is only slightly noticeable, and much less so when worn. Other than that it is in perfect condition. Great chance to get a beautiful tie for a steal. $50 $30...
Hey guys, I have a mid-grey, two-button, single-breasted Aquascutum suit for sale. Beautiful fabric and great construction (I think half-canvas). Horn buttons. Single center vent. The pants are a split and curtained waistband with buttons for suspenders and belt loops. Two reverse pleats but no cuffs. There is, however, plenty of fabric to either let out the hem or add cuffs, and perhaps even both. Really a beautiful suit. Coat Measurements Shoulder to shoulder:...
Yes, it's too short and not wide enough in the hips. Also the pants' rise is too low. I'm not sure why you picked that one though, since it's not his shirt that's showing, but some strange cardigan setup.