or Connect

Posts by jawboneofa

Hey guys, I'm looking for one of Drakes' tiger pocket squares from last A/W, preferably in the natural tiger on blue background colorway. Looking to spend around $50. If anyone has one and is interested in parting with it, let me know!
This is probably the nicest piece of clothing I have ever touched, let alone owned. And, sadly, it is just a little too long for me in the sleeves, which are functional. And I'd rather sell this than run the risk of taking the sleeves up by the shoulder and ruining them in the process. My loss is your gain. For sale is a 100% cashmere grey blazer from La Vera Sartoria Napoletana. Size 48 EU/38 US with a 3-roll-2 configuration, double vents, working cuffs, spalla camicia...
Hey guys, I have a Polo Ralph Lauren blazer to sell. Made in America (has a union tag in one of the inside chest pockets) from a nice wool fabric. Bought it on eBay, but unfortunately the shoulders are wider than advertised, so I'm looking to hand it on to somebody else. It has really beautiful shoulders, and a barchetta breast pocket. BOC: 29" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 20" P2P: 21" Sleeve: 24.5" $125 including shipping CONUS
Hey guys, I have a Cappelli tie with a navy base and a leaf neat pattern for sale. It's 3.5" wide and 60" long. Self-tipped and ties a really beautiful knot. In perfect condition. New without tags; comes with Cappelli box. $89 $79 $74 including shipping CONUS
Tough lighting but looks good...
I have a new without tags Drakes grenadine for sale. It's a deep forest green (picture of the back probably shows the color best) with two silver repp stripes. I believe its 3.5" by 59". $90 including shipping CONUS
Not new, but it has only been worn a few times and is in excellent condition.
I have a beautiful Polo Ralph Lauren suit for sale. No tagged size but it measures to a rough 40R (detailed measurements below). The suit is a beautiful, navy double-breasted flannel with chalk stripes. It is, unfortunately, a little large for me. The suit has beautiful details, including full canvas construction, peak lapels, and gorgeous fabric. The coat is double-vented. The pants have a flapped coin pocket, forward pleats, and 1.5" cuffs, as well as both suspender...
A beautiful Marinella regimental for sale. It has a navy base with an alternating brown pencil stripe and double white pencil stripes. Lightly lined and ties a beautiful knot. 3.5" x 58". Asking $85 $75 $60, including shipping CONUS
Two beautiful Marinella neat ties for sale. One is a true navy with light blue and light pink small circles; the other is a slightly lighter blue (french navy?) with peach and light blue clusters and white dots. Both are 3.5" wide and approximately 59" long. The ties are seconds, and have had their tags removed on the backs (as shown in the pictures), but I can find no fault with them. No snags, marks, stains, color runs, or construction flaws. $75 each $125 for...