or Connect

Posts by jawboneofa

Up for sale is a brand new with tags Swaine Adeney Brigg umbrella in dark forest green with Malacca handle. Nylon canopy. Smoked MOP closure. Beautiful craftsmanship and a very versatile color. Perfect to pair with workwear and casual clothes. I believe this is the same umbrella on SAB's website, where it is listed for £275, or roughly $420: http://www.swaineadeney.co.uk/products/m_mal_u/index.html Asking $275 $255 including shipping CONUS. Shipping elsewhere available at...
Beautiful....
This is a joke, right? He's talking about shoes.Wish I could help you, JL. JBCohen was inadvertently correct–the 10 1/2/11E 606 refers to the size and last. I imagine the 28615 is a model number, but I'm not sure which model it refers to. I'm sure there are some EG experts in a thread that could help you out though.
Thanks, Spurious. I thought so, too. Don't know why I keep going back to this guy. He usually does ok work, but is just a hassle to deal with more often than not.
Hey guys, just had the heel on a pair of Allen Edmonds fixed up. The rubber was coming off on both heels, so I took them to my cobbler to get that replaced.When I got home, as I was putting them away I noticed the shoes are extremely unbalanced. When the heel is flat, the soles are off the ground, and when the soles are flat on the ground, only the very front of the heel is touching the ground. See the pictures below for what I mean. And this is with shoe trees in the...
Hey guys, I'm looking for one of Drakes' tiger pocket squares from last A/W, preferably in the natural tiger on blue background colorway. Looking to spend around $50. If anyone has one and is interested in parting with it, let me know!
This is probably the nicest piece of clothing I have ever touched, let alone owned. And, sadly, it is just a little too long for me in the sleeves, which are functional. And I'd rather sell this than run the risk of taking the sleeves up by the shoulder and ruining them in the process. My loss is your gain. For sale is a 100% cashmere grey blazer from La Vera Sartoria Napoletana. Size 48 EU/38 US with a 3-roll-2 configuration, double vents, working cuffs, spalla camicia...
Hey guys, I have a Polo Ralph Lauren blazer to sell. Made in America (has a union tag in one of the inside chest pockets) from a nice wool fabric. Bought it on eBay, but unfortunately the shoulders are wider than advertised, so I'm looking to hand it on to somebody else. It has really beautiful shoulders, and a barchetta breast pocket. BOC: 29" Shoulder-to-shoulder: 20" P2P: 21" Sleeve: 24.5" $125 including shipping CONUS
Hey guys, I have a Cappelli tie with a navy base and a leaf neat pattern for sale. It's 3.5" wide and 60" long. Self-tipped and ties a really beautiful knot. In perfect condition. New without tags; comes with Cappelli box. $89 $79 $74 including shipping CONUS
Tough lighting but looks good...