or Connect

Posts by jawboneofa

Up for sale is a BNWT blazer from Sartoria Partenopea size 50EU/40US in a rust plaid. Really beautiful, and probably better suited to fall than summer, but consider this a head start! 95% wool and 5% cashmere in the Dream model. Great features including a barchetta breast pocket, 3-roll-2 lapel, jetted pockets (including a ticket pocket), and double vents. Fully canvassed and lined with bemberg. Pockets are still sewn shut, as are the vents and sleeves, though some of the...
For sale is a blazer perfect for summer weather–totally unstructured light blue linen from Polo Ralph Lauren. Size small, but measures out to approximately a size 38L. Functional cuffs, patch pockets, soft shoulder, and a 3-roll-2 setup. Only partially lined, as seen in the pictures, this is a perfect light and breezy blazer for the warm months ahead. Color is probably best represented in the picture I took with it on. Measurements S-2-S: 18" BOC: 31.25" P-2-P:...
Hey guys, I'm trying to whittle down my tie collection, so I have a pink raw silk tie from Bloomingdale's for sale. Handsewn and made in the USA. I snipped the tags off and never wore it. See pictures for the best description. It's 3" wide by 58" long, very slubby, and ties a nice knot. $55 $45 $30 including shipping CONUS. This will be the final drop. Grey and navy blue are SOLD.
For sale is a Holliday & Brown neat tie with a navy base and a repeating silver flower pattern. The tie has a beautiful hand and ties a great knot, but I never wear it and it's looking for a new home. 100% silk and in excellent condition, with no pulls, marks, or stains. I don't think I even ever wore it out of the house. 4"x59" $55 $45 $30 including shipping CONUS. This will be the final drop.
I have a tie for sale that I simply haven't gotten around to wearing. Bought it off another member a while ago, and it still has the tag on it, though it's been marked to prevent returns. The original MSRP was $125. Really beautiful cashmere/silk (70/30) fabric in a rich camel color. 4"x58" $55 including shipping CONUS
No problem Jag; I've uploaded a couple more pictures as requested.
Up for sale is a brand new with tags Swaine Adeney Brigg umbrella in dark forest green with Malacca handle. Nylon canopy. Smoked MOP closure. Beautiful craftsmanship and a very versatile color. Perfect to pair with workwear and casual clothes. I believe this is the same umbrella on SAB's website, where it is listed for £275, or roughly $420: http://www.swaineadeney.co.uk/products/m_mal_u/index.html Asking $275 $255 including shipping CONUS. Shipping elsewhere available at...
Beautiful....
This is a joke, right? He's talking about shoes.Wish I could help you, JL. JBCohen was inadvertently correct–the 10 1/2/11E 606 refers to the size and last. I imagine the 28615 is a model number, but I'm not sure which model it refers to. I'm sure there are some EG experts in a thread that could help you out though.
Thanks, Spurious. I thought so, too. Don't know why I keep going back to this guy. He usually does ok work, but is just a hassle to deal with more often than not.