or Connect

Posts by jawboneofa

Knee measurement added!
Very nice, MF. I seriously need to upgrade the thrift stores I patronize...never come across anything as nice as that, let alone something from Tom Ford. Also, details on the shirt and tie?
SOLD
MF, I think most of us are used to Tibor's style by now, and he executes it really well, but it's still notably unusual the first time you see it. Especially considering he's in San Diego, where almost nobody wears a suit to begin with, let alone a 1920's fit. Tibor, I like the detachable collars. I have a preference for the points, myself.
Anybody?
Agree. Pants with no break need a pretty slim opening. I really like the color combo though, and that jacket is great.
UBR, thanks for the suggestion. I think I'm already doing that, but I'll give it a try when I get home. Any specific knots that work well for lightly lined ties though?
Anybody have a good knot suggestion for a Drakes ancient madder? I picked this one up during the Exquisite Trimmings sale and am having trouble getting it to tie a good knot. It seems to be very lightly lined, if at all, which is why I think I'm struggling to get a FIH or DFIH to work. Any ideas?
Hey guys, I have a pair of Tellason for Neu! for sale. Only 110 pairs were made; these are number 31. White Oak Cone Denim with a red selvedge id. Only worn a few times; really no visible wear. If you don't know Neu!, they're a Japanese retailer crazy about denim. They put out a video about these jeans; you can see it here: http://vimeo.com/17396561. I should note that I think the jeans in the video are the second cut; the ones offered here are first cut. Waist:...
Hey guys, I have a NWOT Drake's beige check tie for sale. 3.25" by 58". I just recently picked up another Drake's that is very similar and don't need two of the same design. Tried it on once inside the house and never even wore it out. 100% silk and excellent quality. Asking $75 $70, including shipping CONUS.