or Connect

Posts by jawboneofa

That's an interesting observation. Now that I look at the measurements available in the different fits, I might have to go with the TSF.
Thanks, Brad. I have a little extra room in the ESF so I might be able to make the TSF work, but I'm concerned about the armholes being too tight. I've read elsewhere in the thread that that is a problem for some. I think I'll stick with the NYSF just to be safe.
I'm thinking about ordering my first shirt from Kamakura and would like to start out with a blue stripe OCBD. I was hoping you guys could help me out with which fit is best. I take an ESF in Brooks Brothers; is that equivalent to the New York Slim Fit in Kamakura? My apologies if this has been covered elsewhere in the thread; I read through about 20 pages without finding a fit translation. Assuming that's the right fit, I can't seem to find any NYSF OCBDs in blue on the...
Are you going to hunt them down for crimes against humanity?
Too bad, although I figured that was likely the case. Regardless, thanks for the response.
Mods, is there anything that can be done to block the IPs that keep spamming the front page with these sports streaming links?
Do you have a measurement for the sleeve length?
Almost everyone here will caution you strongly from going to JaB or MW. I'd suggest trying out J Crew; their ludlow suit line is decent. Also check out Suit Supply; there's one in Seattle I think. P.S. Why does it have to be black? Are you playing some part in the ceremony? I'd suggest going for something grey or navy if that's an option. If it has to be close to black, go charcoal grey. At least you'll be able to wear it outside of formal occasions.
For sale is a lovely tie from Marinella; the ties has a brown base with a navy floral neat pattern. The tie is a 2nd, as shown by the cut tag, but I can't find any fault with it. A really great tie, but I simply never wear it. 3.5" wide by 60" long. Asking $65, including shipping CONUS.
For sale is a lovely silk twill repp stripe tie from Italian tie maker Arcuri by way of Linkson Jack. 3.25 inches wide by 58 inches long, the tie has a navy ground with adjacent light blue and red pencil stripes; the last picture shows the colors most accurately. No longer available on Linkson Jack–other LJ repp ties retail for $90. New with tags. Asking $75 $40, shipping CONUS included.