or Connect

Posts by Deadeye_Dick

Yes, both suits and the blue sport jacket are still available.
Suitsupply.com.
All three of these were purchased new in March of '10, and have all received very little use (I estimate the number of times worn by each item). The Jackets all measure as follows: Chest (laid flat; measured horizontally): 27.5" Waist (laid flat; measured horizontally): 26.5" Sleeve: 27.5" Length (from back of collar to bottom): 33.5" The waist on the jackets has been brought in some--I would guess they could be let out an inch or so. The pants on the two suits...
I'm sorry; I did not mean the bulk of my post to target you, but merely to speak towards the direction some of the thread had taken. I should have been more clear and separated portions out.The problem you will face is that anything you can do to make the tux look better will by definition be noticeable, and therefore probably not be something that the bride and groom will want you to do.I will also assume it will fit more like a sack suit and less like a form-fitting...
Yes, Men's Warehouse tuxes suck. They blow. In most markets, however, they're just not too many better options. I had to look pretty hard to find anything decent, and, even then, it wasn't something I was 100% happy with. So, from someone who got married recently, just wear their tux and forget about it. If someone's personality is so abhorrent that they cannot "shine" unless they are wearing the perfect attire at any given moment, bigger problems await them in life...
double post fail
So this thread kind of died, but I'm in the same boat as the OP. I have a few size 54 x-long suits that probably need to be around size 50 x-long now. I'm not a "true" 50, as I'm of a big-shoulder'ed build, but you get the idea. So anyway, I need a good tailor in the KC area who can do more than just make minor adjustments.
For those who are defense attorneys and would care to share, what was your path like post-law school? What, if any, internships did you have in law school?
Long time lurker, first time poster, etc. I am a current 2L at a law school located in the center of the US. Places well regionally, not well known nationally. While my grades and credentials would have gotten me on the summer associate track a few years ago, the current economy has smashed that option for all but a few at my school. I had no less than 25 interviews for a position this summer. Probably around 5 callbacks. I was point-blank told by a few of my...