or Connect

Posts by syro

Thanks for the help guys, going for the shooters! I can't wait
What's up guys? I need your help with my first white sneaker purchase, which one should I kope? Canvas Converse SHOOTERS FS IV or Converse Jack Purcell White Leather
I appreciate the help a lot meso and corneliusparky!! I'll make sure to check my measurements before I make my next purchase on a shirt. I took the advice and I'm selling it on classifieds
I bought this shirt three weeks ago directly from Epaulet and I'm deciding to let it go because it's too big on me. I only tried on this shirt twice to see the fit, it has never been altered or washed, It has been just sitting in my closet in perfect condition. http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/the-968/%27Mens-Point-Collar-Chambray/Detail The measurements are Chest: 20" Sleeves from back: 35.5" Sleeves from shoulder: 26" Shoulder: 18" Length: 30" If you have any...
I bought this Epaulet shirt in medium a few weeks ago and it's a bit baggy, but the collar fits snug. My dad said the shirt suppose to fit like that and it's nothing to worry about. I took his advice and waited too long that now I can't exchange it for a smaller size. I want to go to a professional tailor to get it fitted perfectly, is it possible? If I take it to the tailor what do I ask them to do? Note: I'm a fashion noob and never been to a tailor, so please take it...
Received my first epaulet shirt yesterday and I wanted to thank you guys! The quality is amazing and the shipping was lighting fast! Will be doing business again
Cool Story bro
Had a great experience with changy, excellent communication, fast shipping, and beautiful shoes! Highly recommended!
This info is from the http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...3257&page=2378 We just received a small shipment of Alden Indy Boots. 405 -- Original Brown $349.95 Sizes: 7.5 D, 8.5 D, 9D, 10D, 10.5D, 11D, 11.5D, 12D, 6.5E, 7E, 7.5E, 8E, 8.5E, 9E, 9.5E, 10E, 10.5E, 11 E, 12 E 403 --Brown Chrome Excel $379.95 Sizes: 7D, 7.5 D, 8 D, 9 D, 10 D, 10.5 D, 11 D, 12 D, 6E, 7E, 8E, 10 E 974 -- Cordovan #8 Wing Tip $499.95 Sizes: 10 D Email us if you're interested -...