or Connect

Posts by chrisfields

Peter Christian Cavalry Twill Trousers. Size 36 waist and 32 inseam. Fawn colour. * 100% Pure New Wool * Taped seams * Dry clean only * 2 deep side pockets * 2 hip pockets
Barbour Tyne Crewneck sweater. New without tags. Size L. Navy colour. Buyer to pay postage cost.
Barbour Tyne Crewneck sweater. New with tags. Size L. Derby tweed colour. Buyer to pay postage cost.
Peter Chrisitan moleskin jeans Loden colour size 36 waist, 32 inseam. Brand new with tags. * Classic 5 pockets Western style * 100% soft cotton Moleskin * YKK metal zip * Brass rivets Buyer to pay shipping charges.
Peter Chrisitan moleskin jeans Loden colour size 38 waist, 32 inseam. Brand new with tags. * Classic 5 pockets Western style * 100% soft cotton Moleskin * YKK metal zip * Brass rivets Buyer to pay shipping charges.
Thank you very much for the suggestions! The jcrew jacket seems to have bi-swing shoulders aswell. I am not sure about sewing the shoulders up on the llbean coat..I think it would look a bit strange. I had not hear of the Filson brand before so thank you very much for that link..I will probably purchase one of these.
Hi, I am looking for a field coat similar to the llbean original field coat located here: http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/18214?feat=593-GN1. I like the olive colour and would like as similar detailing as possible but without the bi-swing shoulders. I would greatly appreciate it if anybody could suggest an alternative..
Thanks for the suggestions so far!!
I was hoping to get some advice to expand my wardrobe, specifically with new colour selection. I have come to the conclusion that I wear too much blue. Any photos to illustrate your thoughts would be greatly appreciated. I live in a very hot and humid climate. I occasionally visit colder climates. I am also in the military and therefore do not need or particularly like wearing suits and I like to dress fairly casually in my time off. I have mousey blonde hair and a...