or Connect

Posts by dkhoel

Sold. Thanks for the interest everyone.
Stowa Antea 390 in near mint condition. I first heard about Stowa's on SF and they make an awesome first automatic watch. Comes with Stowa deployment buckle and slightly worn tobacco croc strap from International Watchman. Also includes never worn black leather Stowa strap and original metal box and bag. Received in October 2010 and very rarely worn. $550 PayPal payment and I will cover the fees. Free FedEx insured ground shipping within CONUS. I am also in the San...
Before I'm struck down by SF...my buddy is getting married in 5 days and just told me as the best man I need a black suit . To avoid renting or returning something, I was wondering if anyone wanted to unload something they no longer wear or need. Price - Willing to pay up to $200, but could go higher for better quality Inseam - No shorter than 34, ideally longer Shipping - I'll reimburse for expedited shipping since I need it by this weekend In the meantime I'll...
Bump for the great service. I got the Harold and Kumar and Three Amigos paintings as gifts for a couple of friends. They turned out really well, and OP was very easy to work with on what pictures he could work off of, background colors, etc. It took a little long for the package to reach me, but I told him I was in no hurry. Also, 24"x24" for the paintings is bigger than what I had expected, if that makes sense. Can't wait to give them to out
Placing my first order now; excited to open it when it comes! I'm also interested in a big man's umbrella if you were going to order some. Great service, and best of luck!
I'd also pay for a 32 x huge inseam.
I agree that the "court ordered liquidation" is a big sales ploy, and they are really hyping it up. I believe they ran a full page ad for the sale in a local paper. My understanding, which might be totally wrong, is that the group that bought them wants to sell everything off. It was pretty crowded today, so the "sale" seems to be working so far, but I hope that in a few weeks there will be some actual deals.
During my lunch break I stopped by the flagship Alpha Omega at Harvard Square to check out the sale. Below are the % discounts I remember, but keep in mind that the original price of each was possibly marked up, so I'm not sure about the "value" you are getting. If I knew more about watches I might be able to tell you, but unfortunately I don't . This is especially true for the jewlery, in case you were interested for your special lady friends. Cheaper watches...
I pm'ed you a couple days ago. Any interest?
I'd also like to know what people suggest. I've recently come to accept that my face/head is slightly skinny/small proportionate to my height, and decided to grow my hair out to offset it. I actually just got my haircut and asked the barber about growing it out, but it wasn't totally clear. She mentioned coming in every 4-6 weeks to have it trimmed and tapered so it looked manageable, but that's all I got. I think that if you're happy with your barber, you should...