or Connect

Posts by Joseph K. Bank

Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS Alright, Joseph K. Bank, I take back my half-assed apology. You're either a troll or coincidentally the "dumb bitch" that the thread was originally referring to. Are you, by chance, a tranny? May I ask you what pain you have encountered in your life to speak about me and this lady with such anger and disrespect?
Quote: Originally Posted by FIHTies Clearly the SF family has some of the aforementioned peeps. And yes, I am feeling better, thanks for asking. (did you even get what I meant BTW or did it whizz right over your head? I suspect the latter.) If by Peeps you mean the marshmallow Easter candies I don't understand the context but that wouldn't be a first. I don't mean to be hypocritical and point out the flaws in another person's writing...
Have you considered that you flex your foot too much when walking? I have noticed that the creases on shoes generally develop at the front of the shoe as people unnecessarily deform their footwear because of an unnecessary spring in their step.
For a professional business environment I don't feel that bow ties are appropriate considering that they leave so much open space between your neck and the top button of your jacket; in my opinion it's almost like not wearing a tie at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by dl20 This chick is an idiot straight up. dl I don't see why you have to make your point using such a derogatory word. I feel that if you had a mentally disabled person in your family that you and others in this thread would be more sensitive to the language they use.
Quote: Originally Posted by FIHTies Me too. I hope you are feeling better now.
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater That's not really a typo. That's using the wrong word. Just saying. While I am ashamed of my mistake I still believe it is a typo as I was thinking of one word and typed another.
Quote: Originally Posted by FIHTies Ironic. Excuse me but what does finding a typo and mocking a person do for your own professionalism?
Quote: Originally Posted by FIHTies I suspect that you are serious about this. Are you also looking for a job? Yes I am serious and while I have been looking for employment unsuccessfully for over four months now I have to decline your offer of interest on ethical reasons, not mentioning that it is not the type of position I am perusing.
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS FIHTies, you in no way in the discourse with this dumb bitch showed unprofessional conduct. Your conduct here is much more unprofessional in my opinion. Why do you find it necessary to use such harsh and insulting language?