or Connect

Posts by Joseph K. Bank

I was able to locate this image from Dig Dug on Google. Does anyone remember what would happen if you dug into that face that you can see on the screen?
I have a concern in regards to people who might have peanut allergies. I was at Five Guys Hamburgers and Fries on Chestnut St. yesterday and noticed that they have a sign asking patrons not to remove the peanuts (which they provide for free) from the premises due to people who might have allergies. If someone were to smell my boiled peanuts while passing my stand and have an allergic reaction would I be legally responsible? I remember on an episode of the TV show Freaks...
Does anyone remember the game Dig Dug? I feel that it was underrated in comparison to the more popular games of the era such as Qbert and Frogger.
Phillies opened the can of whoop ass on Hourston 15-6 damnnn straight
I F your hacving tailor problems I FEel bad for you son I have 99probles m but bespoke ain;t one.
Is anyone else watching this? I wonder if Betty will decide to go to Rome or Illinois.
Today I had a pastrami sandwich ala cheesesteak; I don't feel that I can recommend it although it was interesting.
Quote: Originally Posted by Dedalus I prefer Tony Luke's. Excuse me but have you tried a cheeseteak at Tony Luke's with sharp Provolone?
Quote: Originally Posted by FIHTies The syntax of this is all off. Happened to have kept or, Happen to keep. As you are referring to something that happened in the past the correct would be happened to have kept. Unless you meant, that that it happened one time that you kept that toad etc. i.e. as a fluke one time in your life it so happened that you did keep etc... Am I getting through to you? Like Manton I am beginning to think...
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS That question just made me have a catharsis. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm much better now. You are not the only one, I happened to keep a Horned Toad in my terrarium as a youth and haven't thought about him in a long while.