or Connect

Posts by Joseph K. Bank

Quote: Originally Posted by Hummingbird Allow me to demonstrate: Here's the Savane Fit (did they steal their "craftsmen" from Dockers?): And here's Incotex: Please tell me you see the difference. Here's a bit from RobbReport about Incotex/Slowear http://www.robbreport.com/archived-i...?article=14205 I don't feel that the first photo is a very good representation of Savane pants. I don't think the company puts a lot of money...
Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade They're better in all those categories. I feel that Savane makes very good pants and I don't see how they could be significantly improved upon especially considering the price which they can be found for.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Materials, stitching, lining, cut, suspender buttons..... Do you think that Incotex are better in any of those categories? I generally cut off suspender buttons when they are included with the pants as I feel that they effect how my shirt sits when tucked in.
I feel that this would be a very professional ensemble if the suit had horizontally straight pockets and a single vent back. I also think that your sleeves should be lengthened by 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch.
How do they differ from Savane brand pants which I often find for around $20 at discount stores?
I actually tried on a double chested jacket in a nice charcoal Merino fabric at Joseph A. Bank today which was on sale for $39 but I still feel that is is not an appropriate style for a professional business environment.
While I know many of the names suggested here are not serious I have been considering Penn's Boiled Peanuts if I decide on opening the stand in Philadelphia. I do not like the use of the word nut without the corresponding name as it doesn't sound appropriate under certain circumstances.
I stopped watching Saturday Night Live after the actor who played Ferris Bueller did a very controversial skit which mentioned the male genitalia many times. I found it especially embarrassing as I stayed up to watch the show with my Aunt who I was staying with for that summer.
(please excuse me)
Quote: Originally Posted by OxxfordSJLINY A bit OT, but what is your opinion of vested suits, Joseph? Vested suits have always been my trademark. I hope that I don't offend you but suit vests remind me of sleeveless shirts which could be psychologically offensive on a subconscious level to certain people in a business environment. I don't understand why it is called a double breasted which has a feminine connotation. I feel that double...