or Connect

Posts by Joseph K. Bank

Quote: Originally Posted by Hummingbird The photo I posted is of the Chino-Lino which is a casual pant. Dress pants have similarly sharp cuts. Look at the way the cotton drapes on the Savanes. It reeks of Dockers. Once you see the pants in person, if you have any shred of taste and judgement, you'll be a convert. Savane is sold at JCPenneys for a reason. I am sorry but I don't wear CHinos which both those pants look likeI prefer wool or...
Quote: Originally Posted by Hummingbird Allow me to demonstrate: Here's the Savane Fit (did they steal their "craftsmen" from Dockers?): And here's Incotex: Please tell me you see the difference. Here's a bit from RobbReport about Incotex/Slowear http://www.robbreport.com/archived-i...?article=14205 I don't feel that the first photo is a very good representation of Savane pants. I don't think the company puts a lot of money...
Quote: Originally Posted by grimslade They're better in all those categories. I feel that Savane makes very good pants and I don't see how they could be significantly improved upon especially considering the price which they can be found for.
Quote: Originally Posted by ChicagoRon Materials, stitching, lining, cut, suspender buttons..... Do you think that Incotex are better in any of those categories? I generally cut off suspender buttons when they are included with the pants as I feel that they effect how my shirt sits when tucked in.
I feel that this would be a very professional ensemble if the suit had horizontally straight pockets and a single vent back. I also think that your sleeves should be lengthened by 1/4 to 1/2 of an inch.
How do they differ from Savane brand pants which I often find for around $20 at discount stores?
I actually tried on a double chested jacket in a nice charcoal Merino fabric at Joseph A. Bank today which was on sale for $39 but I still feel that is is not an appropriate style for a professional business environment.
Quote: Originally Posted by Augusto86 Freezing coffee preserves freshness. Alternatively, get a girl/boyfriend. I don't have a freezer in the room I rent so that is not an option.
While I know many of the names suggested here are not serious I have been considering Penn's Boiled Peanuts if I decide on opening the stand in Philadelphia. I do not like the use of the word nut without the corresponding name as it doesn't sound appropriate under certain circumstances.
I stopped watching Saturday Night Live after the actor who played Ferris Bueller did a very controversial skit which mentioned the male genitalia many times. I found it especially embarrassing as I stayed up to watch the show with my Aunt who I was staying with for that summer.