or Connect

Posts by Joseph K. Bank

Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara How many bottles have you polished off so far? 3 today? How many counties are i in Long Island arerin NYC yo u dummy
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara No, idiot. He simply went through that song they teach you in 4th grade (obviously missing a fair number of states because he is retarded). HEy conk why do you degrade others with th r wrong inf?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qT9lKA5_bPI
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC I eat Indian foods with my hands and naan. IS naan a granny?
Hey Conk did you have timem to apologize to your roomie??
When I am presented with something unexpected at a restaurant I try to have an open mind. I remember the first time I ordered a panini (Italian); I was surprised to see a smashed down sandwich arrive on the counter but after trying it I appreciated experiencing something new and exotic, although I cannot say it is my favorite style of sandwich.
Quote: Originally Posted by thewildpig Grow a set of balls. Ooh. Pubic hair. Get a job and quit worrying about crap like this. I don't understand why you have to use such harsh language and threaten me in Private Messages.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara This afternoon, he insisted repeatedly that Long Island is a part of NYC. I laughed at first, figuring it was a joke (keep in mind that he is from Queens). He got a bit angry and said, "Don't test me man, I am from the city." So I pulled up a map on Google and showed him. He stood there for about ten seconds, dumbfounded. "But...but...I thought NYC was bigger! We are just a dot on the map! How can we be so powerful...
Quote: Originally Posted by dopey They might, but that would be a substantial change. My understanding is that the leather was vegetable tanned and then dyed with suet and other animal fats. I know a little polish was added at the toe area, but giving them a real colored cream and polish would substantially change their character. I have given them a once over with neutral cream once or twice, but I try to pretty much leave them alone. I...
By better do you mean more professional? I sometimes wonder if that had something to do with my being laid off as many of my co-workers whose performance was clearly less than mine are still with the company.