or Connect

Posts by Joseph K. Bank

Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter I don't like broccoli rabe, I do like arugala. I couldn't tell you which was more bitter Have you ever tried a roast pork sandwich with broccoli rabe and sharp provolone?
That could be good with Taylor ham instead of pepperoni.
Quote: Originally Posted by JoeWoah How about Cluck U chicken? It's down home fried chicken with a cool named served through 7 inches of bullet-proof plexiglass in the ghetto. It's pretty good chicken. I am sorry but Cluck U. chicken isn't considered southern style fried chicken. It is closer to a Buffalo style chicken.
I feel that it could be considered Anti-Semitic to say that black suits are inappropriate.
Wawa use to advertise a breakfast sandwich as a Wawa Sizzlie. I wonder if that was a copyright violation.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 I assume this is directed to me and I would invite you to read the exchange that lead to the joke about pocket protectors. I hardly expressed the idea above. It was a response to Kasper's statement that pocket dress shirts look "more professional" than those without pockets. If that stupid statement was stupid, I wondered what profession would require a pocket on your shirt... I don't feel that you have...
Would you have to move to India for these jobs?
Is arugula as bitter as broccoli rabe?
Would it be illegal to conduct this type of poll outside of primary voting stations?
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Only if your profession entails the use of a pocket protector That photo is from a costume store. I don't understand what it has to do with a professional business wardrobe.