or Connect

Posts by Joseph K. Bank

Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Only if your profession entails the use of a pocket protector That photo is from a costume store. I don't understand what it has to do with a professional business wardrobe.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 It's not though It looks more professional.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Pockets are acceptable but are less formal. I'd rather go pocketless for a dress shirt worn with a suit & tie, and go to the other end of the spectrum with a flap/buttoned pocket for a more casual shirt I feel that a non-flap pocket dress shirt is more formal or professional than a non pocket shirt in a business environment.
Quote: Originally Posted by landho Hell no! Smurfs were way more interesting because each Smurf had a specific role in the society and his (or her) identity was tied very closely to that role. Also, the Smurfs had to deal with an evil wizard (Gargamel) and his crazy cat. Also, I had the Smurfs video game on Colecovision, which unlike other classic games is probably not as good as I remember it being. The Snorks, on the other hand, were just a bunch...
Did anyone else find The Snorks to be a more interesting cartoon than The Smurfs?
Quote: Originally Posted by Musselma It shows. Maybe but I haven't made his bok choy stir fry in a while.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara He was referring to the whole island, douchebag. I think you drink more often than I do. You don't have to use that type of language. It's very degrading if you haven't already been told yet. I hope you have apologized to your roommate and let him have the peace of mind to know that a large portion of Long Island is a part of New York City. I also feel at times that it's hard to admit I am wrong to...
A lot of things have changed and refined over the years. Many of the Founding Fathers wore wigs which I don't feel would be acceptable today. I know I have made comments about your jacket sleeves Matt but I didn't mean in any way to imply that you dressed in a dated style or attack you personally.
Quote: Originally Posted by Brian278 ...what? Please explain the difference between the "Saturday morning cartoon genre" and those animated series that were shown on Saturday morning post 1990. The Saturday cartoon genre had a different style of animation that looked more primitive than the cartoons that where starting to be shown on TV in 1989-90. I believe because of the technological advances the cartoons than began to look more...
CAn someo ne please get Jucey Couture to emial me???