or Connect

Posts by Joseph K. Bank

Quote: Originally Posted by reilly.jake You keep all of that in your jacket, every day, all day? I have one question. Why? I think that these are normal things to carry considering how unhygienic many public spaces can be. It took me a while to find a source for good quality disposable toilet seat covers without buying in bulk but feel that it was worth it considering the peace of mind that they provide me when I am away from home for...
I was wondering what other people carry as a hygiene day pack. Mine consists of a packet of antimicrobial wipes, Purell hand sanitizing gel, disposable paper toilet seat covers, dental tape, tooth brush, tooth paste and a small container of Listerine. I keep this all in a large zip-lock bag and generally don't have a problem storing it in the interior pocket of my jacket. Do you find any product which I have not mentioned to be necessary for a day outside the home?
Although I am currently employed and am grateful to have a job in this economy I still often think if not dream about starting a boiled peanut business. Does anyone who is familiar with the economic stimulus package know if I could be eligible for some type of grant? Although I only intend on beginning with one cart I know that many other people in our country are employed in the cultivation of peanuts and have suffered in this economy especially because of the e. coli...
I don't believe it is necessary to spend a a lot of money to have a professional wardrobe with accents of personal style. I feel that many of the people who are spending a great deal of money on clothes do it for reasons other than looking professional.
I would like to apologize both for the previous post which I feel doesn't represent the general consistency of my professional philosophy but more so for my actions last night which are a disgrace. I am not making excuses but Corona is very easy to drink maybe due to the lime and I lost track of how many I had. I generally budget myself $10 during the week when I go for a bar but left my room yesterday evening with around $25 and only found $2 in my pocket this morning.
I went for a latin hispanic bar tonight and dra k some corpnas and I saw this very nice woman da ncingso I went sideways throihgt the crowd t o see her. One guy said i was narc I ried to move sideways with the rythem and I didn 't know if I should keep my jajcket buttoned so I kept switching. When I was near her i was trying to move my feet but I could see myself and I didn;t feel natural she said "Damn Pa pa you're stiff " and I pretended I didnt hear her and went back...
I think that sometimes members who are banned could be considered important historical figures on the internet because the opinions they express make such a strong reaction in others that many of the posters who are considered powerful on the forums feel threatened enough to persecute those members into being banned much like many dissidents in various countries have been exiled or assassinated. I don't mean to imply a person like Josh is equal to a historical figure such...
This past weekend I picked up an interesting napkin from a Chinese banquet hall which I was passing. I think that they assumed I was with the wedding party as I was weaing a taupe pair of wool Jos. A. Bank trousers, a pair of Bostonian black captoes and a blue button down shirt under a sage Joseph Lyman polo collar Merino's wool sweater and a camel tan car coat by an Italian brand which I forget the spelling of. Next week I am going to visit my uncle in New York and hope...
Quote: Originally Posted by bbaquiran Are we talking paper napkins like at a Pizza Hut or the cloth napkins at fine dining places? I am speaking of paper napkins but examples with a more substantial hand than those found at many of the chain restaurants; although I my collection does contain both.
I have been collecting napkins from the more interesting bars and restaurants I have visited over the last couple years and find it to be a low cost hobby and a good way to remember places I have visited even if they are just down the street from me. I was unable to make a purchase at many of the more expensive establishments such as Prime Rib and Ristorante Panorama in Philadelphia but have used their bathrooms which had signature napkins at the sinks which I feel is a...