or Connect

Posts by LeafAndArrow

Hey sir, what size is yonder sulka cap?
A few things recentlyLord's of burlington arcade navy shawl cardigan. Thing nearly stands up on its own [[SPOILER]] Minty HF (my size) [[SPOILER]] A few ties
Ive done that at the Ritz in Dana Point, CA. But I was also carrying In-N-Out, which I eat obsessively when on on that side of the country. Good times.
A new Kent & Curwen tie for my emblematic collection. Anyone have any idea what this crest/emblem/smashed wasp is supposed to represent? I feel like i'm looking at one side of an Rorschach test. [[SPOILER]]
If I examined the actual ROI, probably. The fact is that I enjoy thrifting, and do it to unwind and find nice items for myself. The profits of selling what I buy in addition to my own items probably cover what I spend on the whole. So it allows the habit to pay for itself, and I get a nice, constantly rotating wardrobe out of it.Edit, I also include the cost coverage to encompass ethrifts, which are by and large much more pricy than true thrifts.Edit to the edit. I'm also...
This formula seems to be the easiest, I now discover. I've been thrifting/hoarding/compulsively buying crap that will never fit for years; just did a massive clean out of my " I should sell this when I get around to it" room, and have started shipping off boxes to the gentleman in NY. Two main benefits: no more procrastination, and the storage room floor is becoming visible.
yeshttp://www.amazon.com/Dritz-Snag-Nab--Tool-Knits/dp/B000YZAMV8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1425324691&sr=8-2&keywords=dritz+snag+nab-it
I see you have my red stapler...
Halfway through southern CA vacation. So far so meh. Not pictured (left in rental car, parked with valet gnome) Henry Poole evening suit and Bally cap toe brogues.More of a staple-brag than a Grail brag. Pardon hotel room iPhone pics. [[SPOILER]]