or Connect

Posts by misterjase

Whether available or not will depend on size I suppose. Wells in Black was not available at Pediwear in UK 7 at least. I have tried to order and was told that could not provide since model and last was discontinued and stock was out. The website has not been updated. Anyone know if Wells in Black is available in store in Australia?
The look and feel are great for what I want - conservative classic attire. The last is 026. I like a lot and am disappointed the model and last was discontinued. Pediwear takes 1 - 2 weeks.
Ref: http://www.cutterandtailor.com/forum...p?showtopic=26
Quote: Originally Posted by Prince of Paisley Why not get the Wells? Cheaper, and basically the same shoe from what I can see. JMO. Wells in Black is not available at Pediwear. I have the Wells in Chestnut and it is a nice colour but not sure if still available at Pediwear. Anyone know if Wells in Black is available in store in Australia?
Anyone have an offcut of 11oz Golden Bale Navy Herringbone (30192) that would part with?
Anyone have an offcut of 11oz Golden Bale Navy Herringbone (30192) that would part with?
The 'japanese denim' is Samurai S5000VX's to be precise.
I am familiar with Levis 501's so far as lightweight is concerned. The japanese denim I have is 17oz.
how lightweight are RB15's? 11oz?, 13oz?
I thought maybe the presence of politicians there could have created a market for clothes/shoes in Canberra.