or Connect

Posts by Debaser

Those look fake. The ICN has square back pockets. Plus, even if they weren't fake, why would you want them? The wash looks like total crap.
I've come to a conclusion--I'm sick of most boot-cuts. The reason being the size of my legs/ass. My waist is a 33, but I need to wear a 36 in cuts like the GTO, Hutch, and Morphy. Don't get me wrong, these jeans are great, but I'm sick of having all that extra material that I have to cinch with a belt. I love the ICN, but don't like ANY of the jeans Paper Denim is currently offering. This pair of Earnest Sewns looks great, especially their new pocket stitching. I'm not...
That's my avatar from another message board (the cover of Loveless, which is also my favorite album). Brian, is that Wayne from the Flaming Lips as your avatar?
Quote: di di di di di. (l am sucking my teeth here in disgust). Fish oil indeed. A very foolish option. Fish oil is a heavy concentrated food that is difficult to the body to break down because it contains no fat spitting enzymes therefore the body is forced to produce the enzymes so it can digest the oil. This is silly. Before you spout any more rhetoric, let's see your source on this. The benefits of fish oil are highly documented and...
Quote: Most people l have given chlorella (green algae) to have not had a cold in years [even if they had cold regularly previously]. l used to get colds around 3 times a year. Since taking chlorella and having raw grasses, sprouts and weeds, l haven't been sick for many years.......l wonder how many colds T4phage gets????? l bet he has his fair share. Regards: Ann Wigmores understudy. I never get colds either, and eat about 180 grams of protein...
I actually found a good program for 400m sprints just recently, so LA Guy is pretty on target with this recommendation. Check it out here. I wouldn't do any more cardio than this twice a week (or even once), but if you've never done 400m all-out, you probably won't want to. I have a fair amount of drive, but 400m sprints cause me to hate life; during each rest period I briefly weigh suicide as a potential alternative to the next run. Anyway, 10-20 lbs of muscle is quite a...
Just to reveal what a nerd I am, I can identify that character as Alucard from the anime mini-series Hellsing. One of the few really good anime offerings out there. Check it out, if that's your thing.
Marc, before you waste your time posting about chlorella, maybe you should read about how oral chelation is a complete waste of time, so I'll assume the article you're going to post refers to IV administration. I anxiously awate it.
How would you spend it? My friend is an Embassy Guard in Yemen, and is on military leave. Yemen isn't exactly the fashion hub of the world, so he wants to buy some new digs. Assume that we're going to buy just about everything online (at 20% off most sites), and that it's all streetwear. We're pretty much starting from scratch, he has little that is wearable at the moment. I've got some good ideas, but I feel this could be a good topic for others to expound.
Quote: l find PhD people to be very narrow minded. Sure, they know a hell of a lot in their particular area of study, but l find that these people are generally not open to other ideas. A good example is T4phage; he is obviously highly trained [and brain washed] in a certain area of study/thinking. Even though science is only in its infancy [and often wrong], he can't accept a different way of thinking. Why doesn't he take any notice of the studies done???...