or Connect

Posts by ustudent

Has anyone had experience with their Blue Line or Suit Up Tailoring service? If I get their OTR suits I would need some additional tailoring done anyways, at which point at only $650 to $750, it may make more sense to get MTM. Any thoughts?
Hi Everyone, I'm in the market for a
Repost: Does the watchband need to match the color of your shoes/belt?
The pictures are of somewhat bad quality, but what do you guys think? I know the jacket is a little tight, so I will be going to tailor to let it out a bit...what else needs to and can be fixed?
http://www.suitsupply.com/navy-suit-napoli/P2778,en_US,pd.html?start=6&cgid=Suits Looking into getting this suit, and would need to lengthen the sleeves about 0.5-0.7 inches on a 38R to make it work. Would I be even able to do this with the functional buttonholes?
Does the watch band need to match your shoes/belt?
Don't have the luxury of going into a store. Would it be advisable to speak with customer service and give them my measurements so I may order the suit online? Has anyone does that before, and have your results been good?
Probably a stupid question: how do i determine if there is seam allowance?The problem is that my arms are long, and when a jacket OTR fits me well elsewhere, its sleeves are usually too short. I get them taken out as much as possible, but that still leaves them a little shorter than I like. How expensive is the process?
Is taking out the cloth inside the sleeve the only way to increase sleeve length? I have heard it is possible to bring down the whole arm from the shoulder. Is that true?
Is there a brand for dress shoes called "Gravitti"? I saw it at a high-end store in my town, and wanted to do some more research on it online, but got nothing. I believe I am misspelling it.