or Connect

Posts by filterq

That much cuff is acceptable, but if you're more conservative then lengthening it out is no big deal. You can lengthen sleeves with functional button-holes as long as it's not too much. .25 of an inch or half an inch won't be an issue. Wear it how you're comfortable or it will stay in your closet too often.
While the Havana is slimmer in the arms, I found that it was not as slim as the Washington around the waist area.
I find the Havana fits very well on you. Just a slight touch-up on the sleeves. I actually find the Napoli and London look a tad tight on you.
Have that same suit. Love it.
I have this suit and it's one of my favorites. The fabric is very nice with beautiful tonal stripes.
A couple thing; First off - do not button the top button. It's a 3 roll 2, meaning you never button the top button, it's cut to fit like a 2 even though it's a 3. The whole thing is too long and you should order a short and see how that goes. The whole jacket will fit better since the buttoning point will be at the proper position, where your hips start on the jacket will be proper, it's more than just the length being better.It may be that the shoulders will end up...
The Soho is slimmer than the Napoli, but a little less slim than the Washington. It would be closer to Washington than Napoli however. Hope this gives you a better idea.
A half inch would be safer. There's nothing wrong with showing a little cuff. Just make sure you're not wearing a shirt that's too long. It then just comes off as being part of your style and not "wrong".
Only go on-line MTM as a last resort. Until you get used to wearing a suit and what it should look like you'll have a hard time just evaluating the suit you get for a remake if it's not perfect out of the box (which it most likely won't be). You may also want to get a slim fitting 36 rather than a 35 for the extra length. If it's a 7 inch drop, then the pants won't be too off. Try a few bodies and see what works. You should get some good help from their staff.
Yup.