or Connect

Posts by LeviMay

I've had similar experiences. The top part near the price was wrong, as was the label on the box, but the correct details were listed on the invoice toward the bottom. As won says above, though, you can certainly have Allison confirm.
For reals? Size?
Wise fianceé. I recall being a groomsmen and having the mother of the groom telling me how bad it looked that I had put the flower through my lapel hole. "There's nothing worse than a floppy flower," she intimated. "Cancer. Cancer is worse than a floppy flower," my far-too-hungover self replied. My fellow groomsmen chortled and agreed. I ended up wearing a pinned flower (arrangement) anyway. Not sure if or what the moral is there. Good times anyhow. Cheers.
Very nice!Would you say the toe cap is of similar length as the Strand's? Similar fit as other 5-Last shoes?
The first page of this thread. Third or fourth post, I believe.
I'm pretty sure only the 725 and 744 Ltd were made by AE. I think the Original 1K is made by Wolverine.The Promontory Point was fairly similar in last and shape, from what I understand.
Missed those before. They look great!I think I'd go V-Tread instead of Dainite, but otherwise might shamelessly copy.How'd you size compared to 5- or 1-Last?
Thanks, gents.Definitely like the feeling if teh swayd. Thinking MTO Snuff Mora. Thoughts?
My first pair of suede shoes, and one I haven't seen much of (or any of?) around here, the Big Sur. I love the 1-511 Last. It fits my feet the bestest.
MTO MacNeils today. And hopefully last wearing of flannel or tweed for a while.