or Connect

Posts by LeviMay

IMHO, the Promontory Point is one of the most glaring examples of AE's tendency to underwhelm with their website photography. The website pics did not accurately represent the shape of the toe at all, and the pics of the various MTOs are pretty spectacular.
I agree with this.I just received a pair of Bourbon Daltons (from our very own Freedbird) and they're my first set of all-eyelet boots. I guess I'll see how I like them.
Are you gents sizing the 8-Last the same as the 5?
Very cool article, Kahuna. Thanks. It makes me even more excited for the Golden Brown CXL Leeds I have on the way!
Blucher wing tip sounds interesting. As has been said, it would be nice if they spread their new offerings over a few different lasts, rather than, as it seems, focusing on the 5-65.
Was the Rockford one of Wolverine's boots by AE? Ben Silver has a few sizes online for $199.50.
Fairly limited sizing, but Ben Silver has Rockfords on sale for $199.50 online right now.
+100000Especially for those looking for less-common sizes.
That's great to hear. My last MTO was confirmed July 31st, so I could possibly have them within the next couple weeks.What was your last pair? Pics?
Gentlemen with Golden Brown CXL: Just conditioner (AE, Reno), or do you use some sort of polish as well?