or Connect

Posts by LeviMay

Hey, Idiot (sorry... Really wanted to reply like that). I have no experience with shell, but my Long Branch, Dalton, and Bayfield all fit very similar to my Leeds, Big Sur and (old) Lexington, all on the 1-511 Last. There are slight discrepencies, but not nearly enough to change size or width.
And, now that I think of it, my LBs are a bit looser than my Bayfields, too.
The LB has the foam insole too, which might have a little more flex.
My Long Branch is slightly looser than my Dalton.
I assume very similar, but with pants.
I actually received an email from Allison this morning answering this very question. She indicated that we can still make one-off MTOs, with all the previous options available, and that a MTO fee would apply. Sale prices, as with the RDA Sale, would apply as well.
Oh, I absolutely believe you, I just find it funny I had never heard these words out loud before.
Great video!Something I just realized is that I don't ever discuss this stuff in any detail with anyone in person, just online. It was interesting hearing it pronounced (correctly, I assume) as "COR-dah-van", rather than "cor-DOH-van", as I say it (incorrectly, I assume), and "BLOO-ker", rather than "BLOO-cher".Dumb, but neat.
I was feeling more of a taller boot. I've been Googling around to find something, and it looks like C&J and EG make what I'm looking for, but getting and trying an AE in Canada is a lot easier.I agree that it's a pure dress boot. I'm thinking for evening and formal events, just shy of black tie. Heck, maybe black tie, too. Despite being a blucher, I thought the Eagle County was svelte enough to fit the bill.
Thanks... To both!