or Connect

Posts by LeviMay

A big shout out to the Hitch-n-Post eBay seller. I found these MacNeils for sale, he accepted my (modest) offer, and didn't charge me shipping to Canada. They were listed as used, but as you can see, they have barely been tried on:
Thanks, and yeah, I agree. Non-wingtip boots are a lot more versatile, I feel.
It 's raining fairly heavily today, so I got out my Bayfields for the first time since the snow melted. This is also my first time wearing them with a suit:
I am a man of appetites. Condensation from drinks is a constant worry.
I slopped food on one of my latest Hobers. Damn it. It's just a small spot off to the side, thankfully. I dabbed it gently with a lightly-dampened cloth, and then rubbed it gently with the tail of the tie. I've done this successfully to "pull" the water onto the back on several occasions. This was a Macclesfield, though, and it's left a light spot, due to the fact that it's a print, rather than a weave, I'd imagine. Is there any way to restore my tie to its former...
My last DHL Hober order got held by Canada Customs. They phoned me and wouldn't send them out until I gave them a credit card to pay the $54 (!!) in duties. The customs broad even felt the need to tell me, "Those are some expensive neckties, hey?" In all fairness, David had both phoned and emailed to let me know DHL often incurs import taxes, but I crossed my fingers and was happy with how fast they got to me.
Will at A Suitable Wardrobe still had a few colourways when I checked a couple days ago.
Walnut (calf) Wednesday here, too:
Family pic!
Great tie, PP! Love the pattern on that suit, too. The Pattern Silks are so... Diverse. Some of them, like your tie today, are terrific. Some are... An acquired taste, I suppose.