or Connect

Posts by LeviMay

I just spoke to Allison, and she is shipping the Oxblood First Avenue boots that are replacing the Eagle County Rivers that were never completed. I should hopefully have them next week!
I just spoke to Allison, and my Oxblood First Aves are on the way!
I hear ya. At least I can sneak ties into the house. Shoes are much trickier.
MTO Leeds today:
The Leeds 2.0 is on the Shoebank, but not the regular site. The description is (almost?) identical, but I did notice mention of a Poron insole in the write-up. The bullet points above read "Double oak leather sole", but the write-up below says "Double butyl outsole". Are they the same thing? What makes it a 2.0?
I received my new invoice today. I will be receiving a pair of Oxblood First Aves in place of Eagle County Rivers. Excited all over again.
I was browsing the Hober site gallery yesterday. I'm featured nine (9) times throughout the different categories, which got me wondering what percentage of the pictures are of @pinkpanther.
Very helpful. Thanks!
I received this offer tonight.How does the First Ave size compared to anything else?I'm pretty torn.
A bit of Googling uncovered that the Geary was on the 2-222 Last, so very similar to the Players, I suppose.