or Connect

Posts by LeviMay

Everybody pay particularly close attention to the "Brown Allen Edmonds Longwings, 11" featured on today's Put This On eBay Roundup!
Somebody ask him about doing a non-Road Warrior Wingtip Blucher. Please.
Black BB Strands in the wild:
Is the "foam comfort wrapped insole" in the stock Heritage golf show the same as the insole of the Brooks Brothers shoes?
I did, but wasn't going to say anything if nobody likes them...This is the only pic I currently have in my phone. Kind of a weird angle, but gives you a good idea, anyway:
Something a little different than the last few posted... Got dragged camping, so wearing my Chippewa Service Boots:
X-Post from the AE MTO thread, my Brown Medallion-less Strands. You can see that the Dark Brown Burnished isn't too dark at all. Any light gives them a great depth.
And depends what shoes they are. I'd help you take that loss for the right 11.5 D...
Gave the First Aves some TLC tonight. My first time using Lexol, and then some AE Black Premium polish, with emphasis on the toe and heel.
X-Post from the AE MTO Thread: Allen Edmonds First Avenue boot in Oxblood Burnished Calf.