or Connect

Posts by LeviMay

Not sure the percentage, but I just got hit $82 on a pair of Meermins. So yeah, probably.
Hey, shell fans: There have been three horses found in my area and, as of yet, have not been claimed. Should I put a word in for you guys?
Oh, those guys...
"Singe" instead of "single", no?
Ha! I was thinking buffalo wings too!
Nice, PP! That's a good tweed tie. Macclesfield for me, too:
As I said, I'm quite prepared to have her tell me it's too far along to cancel, and if I have to buy them, I will. I'm sure I'll love them.But if someone is more interested than I now am, then we can organize things with Allison to have them sent directly.
Gentlemen, I have emailed Allison about cancelling my Oxblood Eagle Counties. It's been six months, and my heart's not into them. In the very-real possibility that I am unable to cancel them, feel free to PM me if anyone would be interested in buying them direct, rather than having them sent to me in Canada and then re-shipped. They were ordered in 11EEE.
Good to hear you're doing well in uncertain times. The economy is a little up-and-down in my area too, with oil prices and such. I'm a gentleman of stature and a heavy sweater as well. I don't ever wear an undershirt, and feel better for it. A big factor is properly-fitting shirts. Making sure the neck isn't too tight makes you more comfortable and will definitely reduce sweating. I've also used Dri-Sol for a few years. It's a super-concentrated aluminum anti-perspirant...
Not yet, but apparently it's being worked on.