or Connect

Posts by LeviMay

@halfnhalfnhalf: Samesies!
I ask for the tie to be tapered less from the widest point, leaving it wider at the knotting point.
+1 on MTM shirts. I'm 6'4" and 275, and it's the only way I get a properly fitted body with a big enough collar and long enough sleeves. They usually don't cost any more than off the rack, either.
I like the exposed black eyelets on the oxblood, but hope we don't lighten the edging or welt. I like the black on oxblood combo.
Top 3 speed hooks? (Edit: Re-read the specs. Thanks.)
I agree. Much prefer black exposed eyelets. I also would prefer hooks all the way up. If we get blind eyelets, I guess I can just get black ones put on by my cobbler.
Since I have drunkenly committed to another MTO, I should probably lock down sizing. 11.5D on 1-511 and 7-97 Lasts, and 11EE on 5-65 bals. I think an 11E would work on a 5-Lasted blucher. I was thinking 11EEE on this order. Thoughts?
+1
I've never test-driven Dainite. I have Vibram Lug Long Branches and stock Bayfields, whatever they are. To what would Dainite be comparable?
Say again: Oxblood. Black flat welt. Black edging. Black eyelets with four (4) speedhooks. V-Tread preferred. Gentlemen, make this happen. My stash of AE boxes was discovered while preparing Christmas decorations, yet I'm still willing to engage in a new boot.