or Connect

Posts by LeviMay

Old-style Lexingtons today:
Cut a fabric bandaid to the correct width and stick it under there.
I'm 11.5US TTS, and 11E or EE on the 5-Last, and I fit a 10.5UK Hiro balmoral boot fine, so I think you should be good.
Pics of my Rui-lasted short wing brogues: These are a 10UK. They fit a touch more snug than my 10.5UK Hiro bal boots, but not enough to size up. I think they'll break in nicely. My initial concern is the prominence of the heel pad, which makes me feel like the shoe doesn't come up high enough in the back and is going to slip off. As it settles, it should improve. Overall, pretty happy!
X-Post from AE thread, my Oxblood First Aves:
Correct, and yes, I love them!
First outing of my Oxblood First Aves on a rainy Thursday: I've given them zero break in, and they fit perfectly. I think this is my ideal AE last.
Merlot mid-week..?
I didn't even notice he shipped DHL until I got a tracking email. Canada is the worst for stuff like that. $47. But I guess that's only like ten bucks US.
I received my short wing brogues from Goodyearshoes on eBay today. They were marked shipped on Friday, physically left Spain Monday, and showed up in Alberta, Canada today. Insane! Pics to come...