or Connect

Posts by kidmoe85

Brand new pair of Balenciaga violet high tops in size 43. This is a limited edition colorway from the S/S 2013 collection and was purchased from Jeffrey New York.
This is a pair of Scotch & Soda Ralston jeans made from dry white selvedge in a size 31. They were factory hemmed to 32". They were tried on once but were a little too big for me. Everything that was originally in the box is included.
Nice find, I really like the shape of the last
Awesome dude - what shoes are those?
Thanks for the help guys. Turns out the stitching was not as tight as I thought. Once I cut through the first stitch it opened up very easily. I really like the quality and shape of the Ludlow coat so far - I ordered a 36s and it's almost a perfect fit in the shoulders and sleeves. It's a little tight in the chest area but I have a somewhat broad chest and I'm about 10lbs heavier than my normal weight. Once I drop the weight it should fit really well and I doubt I will...
I recently purchased a J. Crew herringbone sportcoat (Ludlow) and I'm unsure if the breast pocket is useable. It is sown shut and I can't tell if you're supposed to remove the stitching or not. On the product page you can see that the model is wearing the sportcoat with a pocket square. The problem is that the pocket is very securely sown shut - very different from the single stitch holding the vents in the rear. Those were obviously meant to be removed but I'm worried...
This is a pair of Naked & Famous Wierd Guy Indigo jeans in size 31. They were purchased directly from Naked & Famous through Tate + Yoko and were chainstitch hemmed to a 32" inseam. They were tried on a total of two times but have absolutely no signs of wear or stretching. This pair of jeans comes with all original tags still attached. I have linked the Tate + Yoko product description page and my eBay seller rating...
This is a pair of Scotch & Soda Ralston coated denim jeans in size 32. I never even bothered to try them on because I ordered the wrong size - these run about 2 sizes larger than normal. They were ordered from the Scotch & Soda website - the return shipping to process an exchange is so expensive I decided to sell them on SF instead. They come in the original box & packaging. The price includes shipping costs. I have linked the product page & my eBay seller...
This is a pair of Scotch & Soda Ralston coated denim jeans in size 32. I never even bothered to try them on because I ordered the wrong size - these run about 2 sizes larger than normal. They were ordered from the Scotch & Soda website - the return shipping to process an exchange is so expensive I decided to sell them on SF instead. They come in the original box & packaging. The price includes shipping costs. I have linked the product page & my eBay seller...
This is a pair of Scotch & Soda Ralston coated denim jeans in size 32. I never even bothered to try them on because I ordered the wrong size - these run about 2 sizes larger than normal. They were ordered from the Scotch & Soda website and the return shipping to process an exchange is so expensive I decided to sell them on SF instead. They come in the original box & packaging. The price includes shipping costs. I have linked the product page & my eBay seller...