or Connect

Posts by bourbonbasted

Ugh. I can't believe you'd be so insensitive to gnomes. You don't know their struggle. Have you even heard of gnome rape culture? It's real. I took a class on it at Brown, so I think I know what I'm talking about. lol that you guys all come to this thread and project your insecurities by bashing mythical creatures loosely based on dwarfism. So what's next? Hating on little people? You make me sick, you Neanderthal. By the way, you pronounce that with a hard "T," though...
Not creepy. Actually awesome.
Spare the fetishists, the gender-benders, the borderline-disturbed, and the bigoted masses, sure. But I'll never forgive those who use "lol" in a sincere or less-than-mocking manner. Side note -- Are you sticking up for the dude who jerks off while rubbing shell cordovan? Because I really hope you're sticking up for the dude who jerks off while rubbing shell cordovan.
You'll want to make sure that you tack onto the waist and hip measurements a bit. Especially for those of us with shoulders considerably wider than our waists (me), it is a pain in the ass to get a slim-fit popover over your shoulders. If I order more they will all have a slouchier fit and in equally casual/slouchy materials.Long story short: Don't use the same measurements you'd use for a dress shirt.
24 was a good year for me as well. Though it's not that far behind me so some may argue I'm still basking in the afterglow.
I've gotten multiple comments, including PMs, to that effect. Now I don't know what to do. My life has more or less been defined by, "You used to be cooler."
I think SF lost it's edge with the elimination of Tranny Tuesdays. By Greg's logic of milestone-based dichotomy, it seems that pen0r is the DMZ of Style Forum. If anyone says they're surprised by that they're lying.
Clearly you're not a Senator...
This is exactly my point.But how long did it take you to come to this realization and how much money and time have you spent reaching that conclusion? There is an entire thread here related to buttonholes and multiple threads extolling the "art" of hand-finishing. So, while it may mean nothing to you, it's everything to a lot of people.You won't know what matters and what doesn't until you've taken the time to experience things for yourself.
I don't really think there is any way to avoid "bad purchases" or "buyer's remorse." You can only be completely sure of your purchases and decisions once you decide what REALLY matters to you. And, unfortunately, the only way (I know) of accomplishing that is through trial and error. Anyone who has spent any amount of time around clothes will be the first to tell you there is no such thing as the perfect fit, or the perfect garment, or the perfect "outfit." When you get...