or Connect

Posts by bourbonbasted

That's a broken wrist off a laser shot. Slow-mo was gross. Edit: GIF here.
This is a joke, right?
The worst part of the whole biting incident is the predictably trite memes emerging on my Facebook feed.
Obviously hard to say when he's not in the match. We had a good number of fast breaks during the game that likely would have suited his speed and strength. That said, his nose for net is inconsistent at best, so you never really know. I think the person who has missed him the most is Bradley. Both games Bradley's looked uncomfortable at best and completely out of the game at worst. The one thing Jozy provides is a reliable outlet for the midfield. Even if he's not scoring...
Landon needs something to do.
"Playing for a draw" means different things to different teams. A world-class team (like Germany) can play a brand that they consider conservative, opportunistic or boring and still completely dominate a lesser side. And even after you factor all that in, I've never played in a competitive match of anything where the decision to "take it easy" came before the start of the game. If Germany are tied 1-1 in the 80th minute I think it's safe to say there won't be much to...
I assume the couple in the last picture are Joseph Garcin and Inès Serrano?
As of this morning there were a fair amount of 33s and a ton of 32s in pretty much every flavor. But there were so many people clapping things up, no way to know what's leftover. Headed out of town tonight otherwise I'd go back and see. Sorry I can't help.
Holy crap what a shit show. I showed up at 9:45 and was treated to a 45-minute wait to get in the door. Once inside it was a total madhouse. There was a ton (and I do mean a ton) of stuff, but people were grabbing dozens of items in one armful and carrying them around or taking them to the fitting room. This meant that racks that should have been full looked bare. If you had the time (and the patience) you could post up next to a rack and likely see new items each time a...
Hasn't happened yet. It starts Friday at 10. Likely get there around 10-10:30. Spoke with a couple of my buddies there and it sounds like it's going to be a real hodge-podge of stuff. That has the scavenger in me excited but the pragmatic spender in me a bit concerned. All about unique stuff, but I hope it's not just leftovers and unwanteds. I have to assume there will be a lot of third party stuff there (Barbour, Incotex, Filson, etc.) as I've personally seen multiple...