or Connect

Posts by bourbonbasted

Never heard of putting silk on canvas, but I assume it would be pretty easy to convert a tie into a DIY D-Ring belt...
Still live here. +1If I ever had the inclination to have a camel jacket made I'd just get another blue blazer.
42(ish) Bespoke Russel Plaid Jacket by Flusser ($79) Large Vintage Hunter Green Duffel by Abercrombie ($100) Size 10 Desert Boots by Gravati ($1) Large Leather Shearling Coat by Enrico Mandelli ($90)
Brand new, unworn pair of Gucci horsebit loafers in rich brown suede, size 8D US. The horsebit loafer is a Gucci signature and is, in my opinion, the most versatile casual loafer one can own. The dark brown suede adds a nice degree of depth to these, making for a more tasteful and versatile impression than their smooth-calf cousins. The shoes are pretty TTS, I am somewhere between a 8.5 and 9D US, and these are simply too small (hence my selling). The shoes come with box...
They promise Chan, deliver Indochino.
Yeah, there seems to be a lot more XC60s out there in warranty than XC70s. Not sure if that should tell me something or not... Either way, from a bang for your buck perspective, I think Volvo is a better play than MB. Need to start digging into research to see what which car offers the best experience. Regardless of model I would need a 2012 or newer with 40k miles or less.
It likely sounds stupid (considering I am looking at multiple station wagons and glorified wagons), but the RX is just too much of a soccer mom mobile to me. I used to date a girl who drove one (newer body style). She was super hot but all she wanted was to get married and have kids ASAP. Since then I haven't been able to shake a bad association out of my head.Again, stupid I know. [[SPOILER]]
Thanks for the input, gents.My cousin has a Q5 and has nothing but good things to say (granted it's a seasonal driver). I've driven it a couple times and liked it, but for some reason never really loved it. But since I have no idea why I feel that way, it may be worth taking another look.The Volvo is another one that I may have to take a closer look at. My fiancee drives an S40, so I'm fairly familiar with them. I've always liked the XC70s.I've done some snooping around...
Just grabbed a pair of Craftsmen in dark tan French calf. Went with rubber soles. Pretty excited to get them. Been in need of a shit-kicker winter boot, hope that these will do the job.