or Connect

Posts by bourbonbasted

@NickPollica any pictures of the Lorenzo silhouette and/or details on what fabrics/patterns you'll be carrying for sport coats? Very intrigued by a RTW take on Liverano.
All I know is I'm a nobody.
Replace "thing" with "one" and half of the forum would be in the corner.
I don't know any specifics, just scuttlebutt from the dudes in the shop, but I hear it will be in Georgetown, opening up in 2015.
IIRC they fall to between 40% and 60% usually. It completely depends on the item and how much they have in stock. Given that they have the Houston location now and are gearing up for a DC location, it will be interesting to see how that affects stock. I can tell you that the Atlanta store gets picked over very, very quickly.
Yes.
I have to assume the ARB refers to their naming standard as "The Costanza Act."
A little late to the game (apropos, no?) I decided to stick with the theme Most likely to get you laid (now someone's sleeping on you) Most likely to be worn to sleep Something you could pair with any outfit (aka "I could match this in my sleep") Looks best when matched with bed head (aka "I just woke up") Most likely to dream about (ya know, when I'm asleep)
Smashburn sale is on. More stuff than usual including shoes and Kiton, which is new as far as I know. Only 25% off right now, but that will likely increase to 50% in the next couple of weeks.
I usually just fold them over twice so that they are rolled to mid-forearm. I'm not even sure why I do it, really -- not as if I'm toiling in the fields. I think (given an office environment) I may look silly rolling them above the elbow, so maybe I'll just try to wear them buttoned going forward.The cuffs aren't really tight, even after washing. In fact I have my left cuff cut with a larger diameter to accommodate a watch and it's far from snug around the watch. I think...