or Connect

Posts by bourbonbasted

We should be really asking @jefferyd about this as he designs(ed?) for Hickey Freeman. I'm intrigued to see what effect this "Made in America" trend has on other products. The first thing that comes to mind are PRL's shoes -- their contract with Allen Edmonds has been long-standing, but it will be interesting to see if they increase their AE offerings. I'll hold judgement on the development until I can see the new product, but I think it's safe to say that PRL won't rock...
Interesting. CR-39 is arguably the best plastic you could choose, so that is somewhat promising. Are you going to be offering these in a retail environment or only as MTO?
Sup, Sheepy.
Where are you sourcing the lenses from? Are they plastic, or glass, or (even better) mineral glass? Polarized? If you can make a more Wayfarer-eque model (think part Wayfarer, part Tart Arnel, part Oliver Peoples Sheldrake) at around 50 mm I'd be interested for sure. And what is your price point?
+1. The fact that it's hopsack also helps your cause.
Nice jacket. Kinda like the lighter blue, though I'm not sure I would opt for that color in Fall/Winter -- strikes me as a decidedly warm weather color. Horses for courses.Out of curiosity, why did you go with a silk lining? I understand the novelty of it (a la Hermes scarves for linings) but silk doesn't hold up as well as cupro and is notoriously iffy for linings. If this is your tenth jacket (and the fabric may be an indication of that) then I get not needing a...
His body language throughout the series was similar. It was almost like he was just happy to be there. And his tone is even weirder when you consider their 2014 playoff campaign was nearly identical to their 2013 playoff campaign -- jumping out to an exciting two-win homestand, only to let the remaining 4 games slip. If I'm a Blues fan I'd be concerned about history repeating itself. And while I don't mean to take any credit away from my Blackhawks, I'd argue that the...
You can't hang yesterday's loss (or Friday's loss) on Miller. While I don't think he played as well as Crawford this series, it's also not like he was Swiss cheese. As far as St. Louis -- something needs to change. To me, this type of collapse is indicative of failure to make adjustments on Hitchcock's part. Ken has been a pretty terrible playoffs coach since Dallas (never made it past the second round). Especially considering he's at the helm of a team that was the first...
Interested to see how the Hawks handle tonight. I have to give them credit for last game. They beat the shit out of St. Louis and the only real lapses resulted in goals -- the signature of this season, it seems. I think if either Sharpie or Hossa can find the net tonight CHI will take the series. If neither do, then it may be too little too late. Either way, if they can keep the intensity of last game's third and OT, they should be able to squeak it out.