or Connect

Posts by bourbonbasted

Shoulder seasons are always cheapest (early spring and early fall). Depending on where you're looking winter can be pretty cheap too. It really all depends. No one is looking to go to the Amalfi in February...
Not for everyone, obviously, but I had tremendous luck with AirBNB in Rome in October. Was able to get a 2 bedroom, 3 story apartment with a rooftop garden in Trastevere for
Some wintertime closet cleaning... Cucinelli Gun Club SC 40R US FU Glen Plaid Armani Suit 40R US Incotex Super-100s Trousers 34US Alfred Sargent Ramsey Double Monks 8F UK/8.5-9D US Drake's Wool Tie Luciano Barbera Linen/Silk Neat Tie
Decisions were made at a middle management level. I apologize for any inconvenience.
As I understand it they have recently agreed to exclusive manufacturing with their factory, given their two new locations and a third on the horizon (their factory used to split contracts and make for other private label brands). Sid also has a very, very specific look that he is after, meaning that if you produce for him, you cut to his design and specs without exception (this is true for their original Caruso contract, their existing house makes and even their Sartorio...
I actually prefer the Bloomingdale's configuration (barchetta plus open patches). The cloth is pretty great though (at least it looks good). It would be dope if the tooth was a bit larger scale (a la Antonio's custom number for a #StyFoDude), but I think it would be a pretty versatile jacket.
Ah, my mistake. The jacket frankly fits the model like shit, though knowing Bloomingdales that's clearly them having no idea how to style anything. It does look a bit less trim than some of the other cuts, which I am a fan of. I suppose I may have to just pull the trigger and see how it fits. You'd think if it was a proprietary fit/exclusive they'd put a bit more effort in, but then again...
Hiya Antonio, This looks to be a Tipo, correct? http://www1.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/eidos-houndstooth-regular-fit-sport-coat?ID=1450923&CategoryID=3864&LinkType=&brandIndex=1#fn=spp%3D12%26ppp%3D180%26sp%3D1%26rid%3D%26spc%3D36%26cm_kws%3DEidos%20%26pn%3D1 Also, any insight into the cloth? Heavy? Light? Still waiting for you guys to get some traction in Atlanta. Hopefully will be able to try some stuff on in person soon.
I know my Fresco is bemberg, though unsure what the difference might be with Ermazine. At any rate I asked for whatever was lightest/breathed the best.