or Connect

Posts by bourbonbasted

Door to the shitter is a deal breaker.
I try to put in time on the one at my gym every other week or so. Great workout. Though the aesthetics of their machine would certainly be hate-inducing if I had to see it everyday. From a looks-alone standpoint I like the second one the most, FWIW.
Been watching a lot of House of Cards, Kap?
Sweet deal here...
Past few pages have read like a conversation in pretty much any Brooklyn bar: "Everything established sucks. This stuff and these people you've never heard of are much better." While I agree with the idea of exposing new designers and movements, Finn, the argument/objection parallels pretty much everything else in the world, whether that be music, art, food, traveling, etc. (That is to say the status quo sucks and people can/should do better). Does most popular music...
Upskirt observatory.
Really bummed to let this go, but the shoulders just don't fit. This is a brand new Belvest for Jay Kos sport coat in a heathered navy blue Birdseye weave. It is marked as a 38, drop 8, but the measurements are much more in line with a 40-42 (see below). It is two button, dual vent with a ticket pocket. The construction is full canvas and very soft with minimal padding in the shoulder. It's 1/4 lined, making it ideal for the warmer months. The cloth is really something...
Looks Belvest-y and Castangia-y at the same time... Thoughts?
Thanks, Chris. Have to check that out. I'm intrigued by something with a bit of wool to control wrinkling, but that looks close.