or Connect

Posts by bourbonbasted

Those things are beautiful.
Cucinelli acquired D'Avenza in 2013 so assuming this suit was made since then it is D'Avenza.
It was an outdoor wedding in late fall, so was looking for something a bit more substantial. I really dug the texture of the flannel, as it made for a subtle, playful difference. But the biggest reason was the color. The cloth was (IMO) the perfect shade of midnight. I would have gone worsted had I found something in the same color.
Perhaps it's time to call Miguel Caballero?
Wedding shot for the iGentry.
From my wedding -- Midnight blue flannel diner suit feat. an uncooperative left shirt sleeve.
If you're successful with this, let me know how. Short of wooing Sid over drinks or getting a part-time gig, not sure how a higher discount would be possible...
Smashburn sale is live. 25% off a pretty decent selection, including some of their older dead stock stuff. As a heads up the discounts are likely to slide to 40-50% off next week sometime.
AFAIK all Italian-made Drake's squares are machine-rolled. This recently came up in the Rubi threak.Actually the squares are the most wearable items on offer. 95% of the ties are unwearable and the remaining 5% are too niche to be worth owning. I realize even the most honored brands have more than their fair share of misses, but that seller did an incredible job of amassing the most comprehensive collection of Drake's abortions.
The world's largest collection of unwearable neckwear. This will truly test the fanboys.