or Connect

Posts by JohnnyLaw

I'm selling 2 pairs of Unis Gio trousers in size 31. One pair is in vintage khaki, the other walnut brown. Great quality, made in the USA. They've been worn and washed quite a bit but are still in good condition. There is a bit of fading and fraying (hems, belt loops, around the pockets) and the stitching inside the hem has come a bit loose on both pairs but that's very easy to fix, especially if you're planning on shortening the inseam. Asking $90 shipped each in the...
I'm selling a jacket from Barena. "Toppa" model. 75% linen / 25 % cotton honeycomb jacquard fabric in navy blue. Size 46 (36 US). Cut slim and fairly short. Made in Italy. Great quality. Worn a few times but in perfect condition. $280 shipped in the US/Canada (PM for overseas) Measurements Shoulders: 16" Chest: 19" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 26" Length (from bottom of collar): 28.5" See professional pictures here:...
I'm selling a pair of cotton chinos from Studio d'Artisan in olive drab. Slim fit. Made in Japan. Great trousers, just a bit too small for me. Worn a few times but in perfect condition. Asking $135 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Waist: 16" Rise: 10" Inseam: 34.5" Leg opening: 7.75"
Officine Generale light grey slub chambray shirt, size small. Slim fit. Made in Japan. Great shirt in a terrific fabric. I'm only selling because it no longer fits me. I'd gladly trade it for a size M. Worn and washed several times but still in excellent condition. Asking $110 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 19" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 23.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 27"
Epaulet button-down shirt in charcoal Japanese cotton chambray. Made in USA. Slim fit. Size small. Has been worn and washed but is in great condition. Asking $75 shipped in the US/Canada (PM for overseas) Measurements: Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 19" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 24" Length (from bottom of collar): 28"
Unis Gio chinos is navy blue. Size 32. 100% cotton. Slim fit. Have been worn a few times. I'd say that the condition is something like 7/10. There's a bit of loose stitching and a 1/2" snag in the fabric in the crotch area that could be repaired or left as-is. Asking $90 shipped in the US/Canada (PM for overseas). Waist: 16.5" Rise: 10.5" Inseam: 31.5" Leg opening: 7.25"
The way I understand it, Samuelsohn has a certain number of jacket models that are in production. Each one has a specific cut. Some have softer shoulders, slimmer sleeves, etc. You choose the model that you like the best (say, the "Gable"), find the size that will serve as the base (for example, 42) and then there are a certain number of adjustments that can be made to get it to conform to your measurements. You then end up with a customized "Gable" pattern, which you can...
I've been getting Samuelsohn MTM for a few years now and I'm very happy with it. Good quality stuff and the choice of fabrics is pretty decent. My only gripe is that they seem to change their cuts regularly so you get your measurements right and then that particular model is discontinued so you have to start over again with another.
I think the USDG 9 oz black are strictly summer jeans. The denim is thin enough to see through it if you hold it up to the light.Paulrose (affiliated with Naked and Famous) have some black slubby jeans. I was considering them but I prefer something a bit slimmer.http://shop.tateandyoko.com/products/paulrose-products-heritage-14-5oz-slub-black-selvedge-unsanforized-denim
I'm selling a jacket from Barena. "Toppa" model. 75% linen / 25 % cotton honeycomb jacquard fabric in navy blue. Size 46 (36 US). Cut slim and fairly short. Made in Italy. Great quality. Worn a few times but in perfect condition. $280 shipped in the US/Canada (PM for overseas) Measurements Shoulders: 16" Chest: 19" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 26" Length (from bottom of collar): 28.5" See professional pictures here:...