or Connect

Posts by JohnnyLaw

Unis Gio chinos in leaf, which is a slighly brownish light olive green. Size 31. Slim fit, made in USA. Great quality. Very good condition. The crotch seam has been repaired but it can't be seen from the outside of the trousers. Asking $80 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements Waist: 16" Rise: 10" Inseam: 31" Leg opening: 7.5"
Unis Gio chinos in navy. Size 31. Slim fit, made in USA. Great quality. Very good condition. Asking $95 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements Waist: 16" Rise: 10" Inseam: 31" Leg opening: 7.5"
I'm selling 3 bespoke shirts that no longer fit me. They were made by a local shirtmaker and are of very high quality. They go for about $300 CAD each. Great fabrics (at least one of them is by Alumo), very fine stiching, mother of pearl buttons. All have single button barrel cuffs with mitered corners. No darts. Very slim fit with narrow sleeves and high armholes. They've all been worn and washed quite a bit and show some signs of wear but still have lots of life left in...
I'm considering the Sugar Cane Type III black jeans - http://www.selfedge.com/jeans?product_id=1453 I'm a size 32 in 3sixteen ST-220x and the measurements look pretty similar. I imagine my best bet would be to get the same size in the Sugar Canes, right? Would you recommend one pair over the other? Thanks!
Nom de Guerre grey oxford denim in size 32. Slim cut. Great fabric. All-around high quality. Made in Japan. Retail was around $300. Worn a handful of times but still look new. Very hard to find in this condition. Asking $90 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Waist: 15.75" Rise: 10.5" Inseam: 32.5" Leg opening: 7.25"
Epaulet rivet chinos in midnight oil Galey and Lord 9oz cotton military twill, which is a dark grey colour. Size 33. Slim fit. Washed once but never worn. Unaltered. Asking $80 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas shipping. Measurements: Waist: 16.5" Rise: 9" Inseam: 34.5" Leg opening: 7.25"
Paulrose Products black twisted warp chambray shirt. Size M. Very slim fit with long, narrow sleeves. Selvedge gussets. Great quality. Made in Canada. Retail is $180. It's been worn and washed a few times but is still in excellent condition. Asking $60 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas shipping. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 19.5" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 26" Length (from bottom of collar): 28"
I'm selling a jacket from Barena. "Toppa" model. 75% linen / 25 % cotton honeycomb jacquard fabric in navy blue. Size 46 (36 US). Cut slim and fairly short. Made in Italy. Great quality. Worn a few times but in perfect condition. Asking $220 shipped in the US/Canada. PM me for overseas shipping. Measurements Shoulders: 16" Chest: 19" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 26" Length (from bottom of collar): 28.5" See professional pictures here:...
I'm selling a jacket from Barena. "Toppa" model. 75% linen / 25 % cotton honeycomb jacquard fabric in navy blue. Size 46 (36 US). Cut slim and fairly short. Made in Italy. Great quality. Worn a few times but in perfect condition. Asking $220 shipped in the US/Canada. PM me for overseas shipping. Measurements Shoulders: 16" Chest: 19" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 26" Length (from bottom of collar): 28.5" See professional pictures here:...
Frye Rand combat boots in black pebbled leather. Size 8.5. Made in USA. Retail is $448. More info here: http://www.thefryecompany.com/rand-lace/d/87581 They've been worn quite a bit and show some scuffs and scratches but they're still in very good condition. The heels have been replaced once. Asking $95 shipped in the US/Canada. I still have the original box and can send it too but it's pretty big so it might cost a few extra bucks.