or Connect

Posts by JohnnyLaw

Can anyone comment on the "beluga" colour? I can't really tell from pictures if it's brown or olive or grey.
I'm selling 3 pairs of lightweight trousers. They've all been worn and washed (or dry-cleaned, in the case of the linen trousers) but are in good condition. Very high quality with some hand stitched details on the cotton ones. 1) Mabitex linen trousers in a greyish blue colour (steel or slate, I guess). Size 46. I had the waist let out about an inch or so. $40 + shipping ($10 US/Canada, PM for overseas). Waist: 16" Rise: 9.5" Inseam: 31" (including 1.5" cuffs) Leg...
I'm selling a shirt I had made a few years ago that no longer fits me. Bespoke from a local shirtmaker. Very high quality. Navy gingham cotton batiste (I think it's Alumo). Lightweight and great for summer. Thick mother of pearl buttons. The cut is extremely slim. Best for a size 34 to 36 chest, in my opinion. Very good condition. It cost me about $300. Asking $60 + shipping ($10 US/Canada, PM for overseas). Measurements: Across shoulders: 16.5" Across chest:...
Velva Sheen plain grey marl tees SOLD I'm selling 2 Hammerthor black tank tops. Size small. I wore one of the tank tops once. $20 each + shipping ($10 US/Canada, PM for overseas). More info: http://www.norsestore.com/commodity/12221-hammerthor-tanktop
I'm selling a MTM suit from Thick as Thieves. It has their "conservative" cut (wider lapels, longer jacket). It's still quite slim though. Notch lapel, double vented, overlapping ticket pocket, horn buttons. The trousers are flat front and have button side tabs and no belt loops. It's approximately a size 36 R. The fabric is a textured navy wool that doesn't come out very well in my photos. I'd describe it as a midnight blue base with slightly brighter shade of yarn worked...
I'm selling a MTM suit from Thick as Thieves. It has their "conservative" cut (wider lapels, longer jacket). It's still quite slim though. Notch lapel, double vented, overlapping ticket pocket, horn buttons. The trousers are flat front and have button side tabs and no belt loops. It's approximately a size 36 R. The fabric is a textured navy wool that doesn't come out very well in my photos. I'd describe it as a midnight blue base with slightly brighter shade of yarn worked...
I'm selling a pair of Armfield shoes from Alfred Sargent's Exclusive line. Size 8 UK. Nice medium brown colour (I think AS call it chestnut). Worn a handful of times, mostly indoors. Excellent condition. Come with box and shoe bags. Here's the same shoe in black : http://www.afinepairofshoes.co.uk/collections/alfred-sargent-exclusive-collection-price-asc/products/alfred-sargent-exclusive-armfield Asking $260 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas.
I'm selling a pair of APC New Standard jeans in black. These are the black selvage version, made in Japan. Both the warp and weft are black. Size 29. They've been worn but aren't really fading yet and they're still in very good condition. Asking $85 + $10 shipping US/Canada (PM for overseas) Measurements Waist: 15" Rise: 10" Inseam: 31" Leg opening: 7.25"
I'm selling a pair of cufflinks by Philippe Dubuc. 925 sterling silver with ebony wood inlay. Diameter is about 5/8". I've worn them a few times and the silver is a bit tarnished but I imagine they could be polished. Asking $95 shipped in Canada/US (PM for overseas).
I'm selling a Klaxon Howl work shirt. Black chambray. It's a slubby, irregular deadstock fabric. 100% cotton. Made in Canada. Fits fairly slim. Size small. Worn a few times but still in very good condition $60 + shipping ($10 US/Canada, PM for overseas) Measurements Shoulders: 17" Chest: 20" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 25.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 28"