or Connect

Posts by JohnnyLaw

V-neck sweater from Inis Meain. Great quality, super soft knit made of 80% baby alpaca, 20% silk. Charcoal grey. Size S. Made in Ireland. Has been worn but is in excellent condition. Retail was somewhere in the $400-$500 range, I think. Asking $225 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements (pretty stretchy so not easy to get accurate measurements): Shoulders: 18.5" Chest: 20" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 22" Length: 24"
Mackintosh Dunkeld coat in navy blue bonded cotton. The classic mac. Made in Scotland. Waterproof rubberized fabric with removable wool lining in blackwatch tartan. Size 38, fits fairly slim. Has been worn but is in excellent condition. My camera isn't so great, but it's a true navy blue, closer to the last 2 photos but a bit darker. Retail is about $1000. Asking $500 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 21" Sleeve (shoulder...
Nigel Cabourn Mallory jacket from a few seasons back. Brown herringbone Harris Tweed with olive green water-resistant Ventile cotton panels. Corozo nut buttons. Working cuffs. Amazing quality. Made in England. Size 46 EU, fits a 36 US. Slim fit. I've worn it a few times but it's pretty much in perfect condition. Asking $425 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 19" Shoulder to cuff: 25" Length (from bottom of collar): 29.5"
Sunspel loopback sweatshirt in black. Size small. 100% cotton, slim fit, great quality. Has been worn 5 or 6 times but still in perfect condition. My camera doesn't show black very well - it's jet black and not washed out at all. Asking $100 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Shoulders: 17" Chest: 21" Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 24" Length: 25"
More drops on the Haven website. Down to 50% now.
I'm selling a pair of trousers from Klaxon Howl, a small Toronto brand that's heavily inspired by vintage military clothing. Great muted dark olive colour. 100% cotton. Made in Canada. Moderately slim cut with some room in the thighs and a taper below the knee. Tagged size 32 but fit a bit smaller. Retail was in the $200 range, IIRC. Have been worn and washed quite a bit but still in very good condition. Asking $50 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Waist:...
I'm selling an indigo chambray shirt from Kicking Mule Workshop. Great quality. 100 % cotton, made in Japan. Selvedge details, triple needle stitching, chalk buttons. Slim fit. Size small. Has been worn and washed quite a bit and shows some fading, particularly around the collar and cuffs. Still lots of wear left though. $65 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 19.5" Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 25" Length (from bottom of collar):...
I'm selling a pair of trousers from Hentsch Man. Light khaki, 100% cotton. Great fabric. Slim fit. Size 32. Never worn. Perfect condition, aside from a little loose stitching near the fly. Asking $40 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Waist: 16" Rise: 10.5" Inseam: 31" Leg opening: 7.5"
RRL navy v-neck sweater, size small. 100% cashmere. Slim fit. Made in Italy. It's dyed in a way that makes the collar and cuffs a bit paler than the body of the sweater. I've worn it but it's in great condition. Asking $75 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Across shoulders: 16" Across chest: 19.5" Shoulder to end of cuff: 25" Length: 25"
I'm selling a Wings+Horns heather grey cotton t-shirt. Size S. New with tags attached. Asking $40 shipped in the US/Canada (PM for overseas). Measurements Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 19" Length: 27"