or Connect

Posts by JohnnyLaw

I selling a pair of the 5EP x SF jeans from several years back. Size 30. They're terrific jeans but they're too small for me. Selvage denim in a really attractive, slightly greencast indigo. They're actually darker than they appear in my photos. Made in Japan. I washed them once, had them hemmed and then wore them maybe 3 or 4 times. They look new. Good luck finding another pair in this condition. More information:...
RRL navy v-neck sweater, size small. 100% cashmere. Slim fit. Made in Italy. It's dyed in a way that makes the collar and cuffs a bit paler than the body of the sweater. I've worn it but it's in great condition. Asking $130 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Across shoulders: 16" Across chest: 19.5" Shoulder to end of cuff: 25" Length: 25"
Scaglione Air Jumper cardigan in blue melange (mostly dark blue with flecks of purple and red). Horn buttons. New with tags. Size M. Fits fairly slim. Asking $125 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Across chest: 20.5" Shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 27" Length: 28"
20% off and free international shipping at Sunspel.com (code THANKS).
Scaglione Air Jumper cardigan in blue melange (mostly dark blue with flecks of purple and red). Horn buttons. New with tags. Size M. Fits fairly slim. Asking $125 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Across chest: 20.5" Shoulder seam to end of sleeve: 27" Length: 28"
I'm selling a black and grey plaid shirt from Filippa K. Soft, gauzy cotton that's solid black on the inside, slim cut (especially the sleeves). Tagged S. Has been worn but is in very good condition. Asking $75 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 20" Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 25.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 28"
I'm selling a grey flannel shirt from Nom de Guerre. Great fabric, super thick shell buttons, slim cut. Made in Japan. Tagged size M but fits a size S, like most NdG pieces. Has been worn but is in excellent condition. Asking $80 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Shoulders: 16" Chest: 18.5" Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 24.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 26.5"
I'm selling 2 pairs of Incotex wool flannel trousers. Tagged size 46 EU, which is about a size 30 US. One pair is mid grey, the other dark brown. Medium weight fabric. Both pairs have been worn but are in excellent condition. Inner tags are cut. Grey trousers are SOLD, brown are still available. Asking $70 each shipped US/Canada (PM for overseas). Measurements (both pairs are identical): Waist: 15.5" Rise: 9.75" Inseam: 31" Leg opening: 8"
I'm selling this Nigel Cabourn shirt from a few seasons ago. Heavy, soft cotton fabric with lots of texture. Navy blue and ecru. The shirt is reversible - plaid on one side, striped on the other. The buttons can be removed and reversed. Made in Japan. Fairly slim fit. Excellent condition. I think I wore it once. Asking $195 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas shipping. Measurements: Shoulders: 16" Chest: 19.5" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 25" Length (from bottom of...
I'm selling this Drumohr cardigan from a year or two ago. I think I only wore it once. Perfect condition. Slate blue colour, really nice cotton fabric. Made in Italy, tagged size 48. Fits a small. Very slim, especially through the sleeves. Retail was around $350-400, IIRC. Chest: 20" Length: 25" Asking for $100 shipped in the US/Canada (PM for overseas).