or Connect

Posts by JohnnyLaw

There's no quick and easy answer to your question. With that sort of budget, you'll need to be resourceful. Figure out what you like and develop your taste so that you can be more sure of your purchases and avoid wasting money on clothes that you regret buying. You don't need to wear high end clothing to look good. If you can find items at Men's Wearhouse that you like and that fit your budget, then I don't see a problem with using them to fill out your wardrobe. There...
Ten C down liner in size 46 EU. Colour is tobacco brown. Very warm. Will fit most Ten C jackets. I've worn it inside my field jacket but it's in perfect condition. Asking $195 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas.
-- 3 shirts still available -- I'm selling 8 bespoke shirts that no longer fit me. They were made by a local shirtmaker and are of very high quality. They cost me about $300 CAD each. Great fabrics (including some by Alumo), very fine stiching, mother of pearl buttons. All have single button barrel cuffs with mitered corners. No darts. Very slim fit with narrow sleeves and high armholes. They've all been worn and washed quite a bit and show some signs of wear but still...
RRL Ralph Lauren v-neck sweater in navy blue, size small. 100% cashmere. Slim fit. Made in Italy. I've worn it but it's in great condition. Measurements: Asking $60 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Across shoulders: 16" Across chest: 19.5" Shoulder to end of cuff: 25" Length: 25"
Howard Yount trousers in medium grey wool flannel. Made in Italy. Fairly slim fit. They've been worn regularly but are still in very good condition. Asking $90 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Waist: 15.75" Rise: 10" Inseam: 30.25" (1.5" cuffs) Leg opening: 7.75"
Black/white (looks grey from a distance) donegal tweed trousers from Patrik Ervell. 100% wool with partial silk lining. Horn buttons. Slim fit. Made in the USA. Have been worn a bit but are in very good condition. $125 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Waist: 16" Rise: 10.5" Inseam: 30" (hemmed with 1.5" cuffs) Leg opening: 7.5"
Mackintosh Dunkeld coat in navy blue bonded cotton. The classic mac. Made in Scotland. Waterproof rubberized fabric with removable wool lining in blackwatch tartan. Size 38, fits fairly slim. Has been worn but is in excellent condition. Retail is about $1000. Asking $400 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 21" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 26" Length (from bottom of collar): 37"
RRL Ralph Lauren v-neck sweater in navy blue, size small. 100% cashmere. Slim fit. Made in Italy. I've worn it but it's in great condition. Measurements: Asking $60 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Across shoulders: 16" Across chest: 19.5" Shoulder to end of cuff: 25" Length: 25"
Sunspel loopback sweatshirt in black. Size small. 100% cotton, slim fit, great quality. Has been worn 5 or 6 times but still in perfect condition. Asking $100 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Shoulders: 17" Chest: 21" Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 24" Length: 25"
I can't answer your question, but have you considered getting a separate shell and mid layer? I just picked up an Atom LT from the regular Arc'teryx line and my Align jacket fits over it perfectly. They have a bunch of mid layer options, including some very warm down ones.