Posts by JohnnyLaw

Ralph Lauren Purple Label brown suede wingtips, Denley model, size 9D. Brand new with box. They fit TTS. Retail is $1250. Made in Italy by Silvano Sassetti (I think). Great quality. Asking $295 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas.
Sterlingwear "Classic" peacoat in black melton wool. Size 36R. Retails for $230. Heavy and warm. Quilted lining. Good quality. Made in USA. http://www.sterlingwear.com/cart/men/Mens-Classic/ Has been worn quite a bit but is still in very good condition. Very minor pilling. Asking $95 shipped in the US/Canada. Measurements: Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 20" Sleeves (shoulder to cuff): 24" Length: 30"
I'm selling a pair of Tricker's Stow boots in burnished espresso (dark brown). Dainite soles. They're size 8, fitting 5 (which is the standard width). They should work for a 9D US. They've been worn quite a bit but are still in very good condition. Only issue I can see is a tiny crack in the left vamp. Asking $200 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas.
Wings + Horns olive reverse twill cap. Adjustable. Cotton with a black leather strap. Made in Canada. Worn 2 or 3 times. Perfect condition. Asking $60 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas.
I'm selling a heavy flannel shirt by Gitman Bros Vintage. Medium grey colour. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Size 15, which is somewhere between S and M. It's been worn and washed several times but it's still in great condition. Asking $80 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Shoulders: 17.25" Chest: 20" Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 24" Length: 28.5"
This was my experience as well with Chester Jefferies. I bought a stock pair and found the fingers to be a bit short for me. Tried their MTM service and the fit was noticeably worse.
Does anyone have any experience with Andersen-Andersen sweaters? I understand from their website that they have a small range of simple, nautical-inspired wool knits in a few different neutral shades. The hunting green is looking pretty good to me. Prices seem reasonable. I'm curious about the quality. www.andersen-andersen.com
I'm selling this Glenroyal document case. Tan leather with a very interesting grain effect. Brass hardware. Made in Scotland. Very high quality. I've used it a handful of times but it looks new. The key is missing but I've never found myself wanting to lock the case. 16" wide x 11" high x 2.5" deep. Asking $295 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas.
I'm selling this E. Tautz necktie in a substantial 70% wool / 30% silk fabric. Dark navy with a medium grey double stripe. Very high quality, made in England. A bit under 3" wide and 58" long. Worn once or twice, perfect condition. Asking $50 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas.
I'm selling this duffel coat from Sartorio (I understand it's a sub-brand of Kiton). Olive green wool with a washed look (it's subtle - the flash on my camera makes it look more apparent than it really is). Thick, soft 80% wool / 20% polyamid fabric in a great, versatile shade of olive with a bit of brown in it. Made in Italy. Mid-thigh length on me (5'10"). Unlined. Detachable hood. Leather buttons and toggles. Riri zippers. All-around superlative quality. Size 46 EU,...