or Connect

Posts by JohnnyLaw

RRL navy v-neck sweater, size small. 100% cashmere. Slim fit. Made in Italy. It's dyed in a way that makes the collar and cuffs a bit paler than the body of the sweater. I've worn it but it's in great condition. Asking $75 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Across shoulders: 16" Across chest: 19.5" Shoulder to end of cuff: 25" Length: 25"
I'm selling a Wings+Horns heather grey cotton t-shirt. Size S. New with tags attached. Asking $40 shipped in the US/Canada (PM for overseas). Measurements Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 19" Length: 27"
Great. That seems like it should work for me. Thanks again.
Thanks for the very detailed reply. Sounds like M is my best bet. How short are we talking? It does look pretty short on the Veilance website but I figured it was because they used a 6'+ model. If you don't mind, could you please measure the length of your jacket?
I'm considering picking up a Veilance Align jacket. Can anyone comment on the fit? I'm 5'10", 160 lbs, 39" chest and thinking of going with a size M.
I'm selling a pair of Epaulet Walt trousers in grey sanded canvas. Size 32. They've been worn and washed several times but are still in very good condition. They've shrunk a bit, though I've always washed them in cold water and hung them to dry. Asking $50 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Waist: 15.5" Rise: 10" Inseam: 30" Leg opening: 7.75"
I'm selling a pair of Unis Gio trousers in size 31. Vintage khaki colour. Great quality, made in the USA. They've been worn and washed quite a bit but are still in good condition. There is a bit of fading and fraying (hems, belt loops, around the pockets) and the stitching inside the hem has come a bit loose but that's very easy to fix, especially if you're planning on shortening the inseam. Asking $90 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Waist:...
I'm selling a jacket from Barena. "Toppa" model. 75% linen / 25 % cotton honeycomb jacquard fabric in navy blue. Size 46 (36 US). Cut slim and fairly short. Made in Italy. Great quality. Worn a few times but in perfect condition. $200 shipped in the US/Canada (PM for overseas) Measurements Shoulders: 16" Chest: 19" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff): 26" Length (from bottom of collar): 28.5" See professional pictures here:...
I'm selling a pair of cotton chinos from Studio d'Artisan in olive drab. Slim fit. Made in Japan. Great trousers, just a bit too small for me. Worn a few times but in perfect condition. Asking $100 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Waist: 16" Rise: 10" Inseam: 34.5" Leg opening: 7.75"
Officine Generale light grey slub chambray shirt, size small. Slim fit. Made in Japan. Great shirt in a terrific fabric. I'm only selling because it no longer fits me. I'd gladly trade it for a size M. Worn and washed several times but still in excellent condition. Asking $85 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 19" Sleeve (shoulder seam to cuff): 23.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 27"