or Connect

Posts by JohnnyLaw

Sunspel loopback sweatshirt in black. Size small. 100% cotton, slim fit, great quality. Has been worn 5 or 6 times but still in perfect condition. My camera doesn't show black very well - it's jet black and not washed out at all. Asking $125 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Shoulders: 17" Chest: 21" Sleeve (from shoulder seam): 24" Length: 25"
More drops on the Haven website. Down to 50% now.
I'm selling a pair of trousers from Klaxon Howl, a small Toronto brand that's heavily inspired by vintage military clothing. Great muted dark olive colour. 100% cotton. Made in Canada. Moderately slim cut with some room in the thighs and a taper below the knee. Tagged size 32 but fit a bit smaller. Retail was in the $200 range, IIRC. Have been worn and washed quite a bit but still in very good condition. Asking $75 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Waist:...
I'm selling an indigo chambray shirt from Kicking Mule Workshop. Great quality. 100 % cotton, made in Japan. Selvedge details, triple needle stitching, chalk buttons. Slim fit. Size small. Has been worn and washed quite a bit and shows some fading, particularly around the collar and cuffs. Still lots of wear left though. $80 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 19.5" Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 25" Length (from bottom of collar):...
I'm selling a pair of trousers from Hentsch Man. Light khaki, 100% cotton. Great fabric. Slim fit. Size 32. Never worn. Perfect condition, aside from a little loose stitching near the fly. Asking $45 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Waist: 16" Rise: 10.5" Inseam: 31" Leg opening: 7.5"
RRL navy v-neck sweater, size small. 100% cashmere. Slim fit. Made in Italy. It's dyed in a way that makes the collar and cuffs a bit paler than the body of the sweater. I've worn it but it's in great condition. Asking $75 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Measurements: Across shoulders: 16" Across chest: 19.5" Shoulder to end of cuff: 25" Length: 25"
I'm selling a Wings+Horns heather grey cotton t-shirt. Size S. New with tags attached. Asking $40 shipped in the US/Canada (PM for overseas). Measurements Shoulders: 16.5" Chest: 19" Length: 27"
Great. That seems like it should work for me. Thanks again.
Thanks for the very detailed reply. Sounds like M is my best bet. How short are we talking? It does look pretty short on the Veilance website but I figured it was because they used a 6'+ model. If you don't mind, could you please measure the length of your jacket?
I'm considering picking up a Veilance Align jacket. Can anyone comment on the fit? I'm 5'10", 160 lbs, 39" chest and thinking of going with a size M.