or Connect

Posts by JohnnyLaw

I'm selling this duffel coat from Sartorio (I understand it's a sub-brand of Kiton). Olive green wool with a washed look (it's subtle - the flash on my camera makes it look more apparent than it really is). Thick, soft 80% wool / 20% polyamid fabric in a great, versatile shade of olive with a bit of brown in it. Made in Italy. Mid-thigh length on me (5'10"). Unlined. Detachable hood. Leather buttons and toggles. Riri zippers. All-around superlative quality. Size 46 EU,...
I'm selling 2 Shetland wool v-neck sweaters. Made in Scotland. They're knitted in a way that makes them entirely seamless. They don't have size tags but they're about a size small, best for a 36"-38" chest. One is charcoal grey, the other is a marled light grey. Fairly thick and warm. Both have been worn but are in great condition. Asking $60 each shipped in the US/Canada. $100 for both. PM for overseas shipping. Shoulders: 17" Chest: 20" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff...
Engineered Garments Norfolk jacket in charcoal herringbone wool tweed. From FW07, I think. One of my all-time favourite EG jackets and very hard to find. Very versatile, can be worn with the lapels down or up (with a detachable throat latch). Lots of pockets. Half-lined. Size S, made in the USA. It's been worn quite a bit but is still in very good condition. No holes, tears or stains. If you look very closely, you can see that the fabric is a bit smoother in places where...
I'm selling this duffel coat from Sartorio (I understand it's a sub-brand of Kiton). Olive green wool with a washed look (it's subtle - the flash on my camera makes it look more apparent than it really is). Thick, soft 80% wool / 20% polyamid fabric in a great, versatile shade of olive with a bit of brown in it. Made in Italy. Mid-thigh length on me (5'10"). Unlined. Detachable hood. Leather buttons and toggles. Riri zippers. All-around superlative quality. Size 46 EU,...
I'm selling this knit watch cap from Cypress in charcoal wool. Brand new with tags. Made in Japan. Great quality. Asking $60 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas.
FYI, East Dane has a full size run of APC New Standards in raw black for $110. https://www.eastdane.com/new-standard-black-jean-apc/vp/v=1/1518071417.htm
I'm selling this shirt from Gitman Bros Vintage. Brushed cotton printed with a very interesting blue/grey tweed effect. Soft and warm fabric. Made in the USA. Has been worn and washed a few times but still in very good condition. Asking $100 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Shoulders: 17.5" Chest: 20.5" Sleeve (shoulder seam to end of cuff): 24.5" Length (from bottom of collar): 27.5"
I'm selling this sweater vest from Nom de Guerre. Marled light grey wool (80% lambswool, 20% nylon). Very soft fabric. Made in Japan. Tagged M but fits small like most NdG pieces. Worn a few times but in great condition. Asking $75 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Shoulders: approx. 16" Chest: 19" Length: 25"
I'm selling this cardigan from Drake's London. Chocolate brown wool with suede elbow patches. Made in Scotland. Size 38, which fits XS or S. Worn a few times but in great condition. Asking $150 shipped in the US/Canada. PM for overseas. Shoulders: approx. 16" (saddle shoulders are difficult to measure) Chest: 20" Sleeve (shoulder to end of cuff): approx. 25" Length: 26"
I'm selling 2 Shetland wool v-neck sweaters. Made in Scotland. They're knitted in a way that makes them entirely seamless. They don't have size tags but they're about a size small, best for a 36"-38" chest. One is charcoal grey, the other is a marled light grey. Fairly thick and warm. Both have been worn but are in great condition. Asking $60 each shipped in the US/Canada. $100 for both. PM for overseas shipping. Shoulders: 17" Chest: 20" Sleeve (shoulder to cuff...