or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

Hey all: I've been dying to buy one of Kent's polos but my size is out of stock for a couple months. Anyone have any recommendations for something similar (price and fit)? Going on an early summer trip and need me some polos. Many thanks to all.
I'm with you. I ventured into this thread eons back before Kent got this stuff going (MTM suits etc.), but now I'm back and something is not quite clear for me. I see the suit prices but there is nothing on there for a SC price.Also, can someone give me a link for the MTM process? TIA.
Siap, there are a bunch of Caruso sports costs in the $300-400 range being sold by frieschskys on eBay. Have they been discussed yet? There are a few Linosa's for sale. http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=Bot&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0&_nkw=Borrelli+linosa&_sacat=0 That navy one is sweet!
I wear a low straight 31x32 and I am 32x32 on slim fits. 31 was too tight for me on the thighs.
Can someone explain to me the difference in fit between the rivet chinos and the slim waltz (both wool and linen/cotton)? TIA.
Those oxford rivet chinos look sweeeeet. Anyone have any action shots? They look incredibly versatile.
On the contrary, I find the buttons on the rivets to be excellent and sturdy. I've come across a lot of "high end" trouser buttons/holes that just didn't last a real long time and I can tell these will be much better.I'm curious to see those plum chinos out in the wild.
Thanks, oisin. I am leaning towards the gunmetal for a workhorse type. I think the navy is more of a summer time/driver kind of pants. I forgot to mention - the two guys on the Orchard Street shop - very professional and friendly. Big thumbs up to them.
Hi all: I went to the Orchard store back in December and purchased a pair of rivet chinos -khaki (I believe "leftofdial" was the guy in the shop). Top notch pair of khakis - by far the best pair of khakis I've ever owned!! Now that I want to buy more, I'm wondering what you all would recommend for my next workhorse pair. Canvas Navy or Canvas Gunmetal. I believe someone in the store said that the gunmetal one was the best selling rivet chino. Seems versatile, but I...
Very sweet but I don't see Moss Bedford on their site. What pair is it?