or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

As if their academic reputation isn't bad enough, there's this...
Yes!! More recycled/tired attendance jokes!
Ah yes, an fsu education. Lol
Your quoted post has very little to do with mine. No where did I use the word "choke", for example. I merely pointed out that there have been a few times in the series' history where an overmatched team almost beat the other team. That happens al the time in CFB - are you implying that because this year is "different" that FSU is incapable of losing to an overmatched team? If so, kudos to you for telling yourself that.I will be here after the game, regardless of...
It's too bad; it's a beautiful color sweater.
Got it. Why bother playing, right?I wonder if you felt that way for the 2002 game? Similar situations - FSU was heavily outmatched, Miami clear #1 team in the country...loaded...and it came down to a missed FG. There was no reason why they should be in it. You can find other examples throughout the rivals' history. If I need to tell you that then I have to wonder how old you are.
lol, ok. Hey, I was just pointing out your flawed thinking so don't get all rustled at me. Good luck in the game, sir. What is your prediction?
So, by your transitive "logic", fsu should win 65-3, right? Using your logic, BC ran for over 200 yards on you and miami has a better running game so they should run for 250-300, right? See how I can play this silly game? Lol Trallatrashee ia a good nickname, I like it.
I didn't expect a nail biter but I told my buddies who bet to take wake and the points.Classic sandwich game - unc road game followed by NCAA stuff and followed by fsu. Miami's MO has been playing down/up to their opponents.They ran the ball well against arguably the best defense in CFB (when easely was healthy).Head says 45-21, fsu, heart says 34-31, canes. How about you?