or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

cross posted from RRL thread... Gents: I have a pair of RRL selvedge - My favorite pair of jeans. I use it for everything and seldomly wash it. Here's the rub... I dance salsa quite a bit in them which means I sweat like a mother. Usually, I just put them out to dry or don't bother washing them. If I do wash them, it's every 3-4 months or so. FFWD 3 years later and they have an awful stench to them. I've tried washing them in delicate wash inside and out and...
Gents: I have a pair of low straights selvedge. My favorite pair of jeans. I use it for everything and seldomly wash it. Here's the rub... I dance salsa quite a bit in them which means I sweat like a mother. Usually, I just put them out to dry or don't bother washing them. If I do wash them, it's every 3-4 months or so. FFWD 3 years later and they have an awful stench to them. I've tried washing them in delicate wash inside and out and drying them in the sun but...
Hmm, I don't see any AF blues on their sight. Is it under a different color description?TIA
NYR: Pants look great. Are they epaulet as well?
Was in the shop on sunday and tried on the new jeans - blue. Awesome fit. will pull the trigger soon!
Can you be more specific on your statement about Nike and PF Flyers? Was there a manufacturing change or something?
Thinking of pulling for these Campers. I've always liked their feel and comfort but hated their designs. This is the first one that I like. Thoughts?
I sent an email but have not heard back. I'd like to return M polo for a L polo in a different color but the L is out of stock. Will the return result in a credit with KW until the L polo gets in stock? Anything specific I need to know about the return besides returning it in its original condition with a note stating what I want in exchange? TIA
I think Kent said 5-6 weeks.
Hey gang, just received my first KW polo - Lavender (L). Love the texture, buttons are awesome. The fit is interesting - pits are perfect, arm length is perfect, chest has some room and it's quite long. Overall, though, I'm really liking it and will keep it. I am wondering if a M is more my style. I'm 6', 165, 40R, 15.5/39. I know not all bodies are built alike, however. My main question is how much shrinkage is there with these shirts? Standard for cotton polos?