or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

You misunderstood, I wash them every few months or so. I think the problem is I've been washing them in Cold this whole time.
I wash them every few months or so inside out, but on cold (with washing powder) and then dry them in the sun. Will washing them on hot really make a difference?
Example?
cross posted from RRL thread... Gents: I have a pair of RRL selvedge - My favorite pair of jeans. I use it for everything and seldomly wash it. Here's the rub... I dance salsa quite a bit in them which means I sweat like a mother. Usually, I just put them out to dry or don't bother washing them. If I do wash them, it's every 3-4 months or so. FFWD 3 years later and they have an awful stench to them. I've tried washing them in delicate wash inside and out and...
Gents: I have a pair of low straights selvedge. My favorite pair of jeans. I use it for everything and seldomly wash it. Here's the rub... I dance salsa quite a bit in them which means I sweat like a mother. Usually, I just put them out to dry or don't bother washing them. If I do wash them, it's every 3-4 months or so. FFWD 3 years later and they have an awful stench to them. I've tried washing them in delicate wash inside and out and drying them in the sun but...
Hmm, I don't see any AF blues on their sight. Is it under a different color description?TIA
NYR: Pants look great. Are they epaulet as well?
Was in the shop on sunday and tried on the new jeans - blue. Awesome fit. will pull the trigger soon!
Can you be more specific on your statement about Nike and PF Flyers? Was there a manufacturing change or something?
Thinking of pulling for these Campers. I've always liked their feel and comfort but hated their designs. This is the first one that I like. Thoughts?