or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

Apporx shipping time for a belt to the DC area?
SIAP, can someone link me to the EFF?
Congrats. I'm getting married in Vienna, VA in a couple weeks. Outdoor ceremony and reception is in the atrium of the botanical garden. I'll be wearing an all-season navy blue suit.
No code seems to work for the additional 15% discount for the Designer special sale. Tried DESIGNER15 and the RLMEM15 and neither worked. Any ideas?
Very nicely put together. Details?
Nice collection, namor. What's the difference in fit/texture b/w the slim fit chino and the slim fit rigid chino? I assume the latter is the selvedge whereas the former is not?
Unless you live in South America. - Jg0517: you're entering the territory of eidos.you check them out? RLBL tuxes are hard to come by on sale but keep checking B&S and RL outlets. Several years ago I scored a RLPL tux (retails for $4k) at an outlet for $600. Woodbury might be a place to start although I seem to recall their RLPL/RLBL inventory declining over the years.
Don't go small. I'm also 6', 170 with a slim/athletic build and wear a 40R. I find the large knits to fit well. I tried the medium a while back and found it to be a bit too snug for my liking.
Size 36 EZ black belt. Made in Italy. Very soft premium calf leather. Nice cross stitching on the back of the belt. EZ (the full name) is engraved on the side of the buckle. Great overall workhorse belt. Price is $125
I don't think the jacket length is an issue at all. "Appropriate" jacket length is at about half way up the thumb if you're holding your hands to the side.