or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

is one of you black*label seller on ebay?
Try low straights.
I had something similar happen to me where I incorrectly did the auction. I had a pair of nice PRL pants I was selling. BIN was for like $85 but I started the bidding at like $9 and didn't do th minimum correctly. As a result, someone bought it for $9. I bit the bullet and chalked it up to lesson learned. If it was $250 and a nice piece and I messed up the auction, I would probably try to work something out with you offline, reasonably. I would email the seller and...
Just landed a pair of black selvedge slim fits from ebay. Been looking for a pair for the loooongest time. woot.
Duly noted. I currently use Tide non-dye, non-fragrance. Is there a more appropriate detergent for selvedge?
lol. Then my answer is "All". I honestly don't recall the brand. It could be tide for all I remember,
run of the mill Downey (non fragrance, etc.)
You misunderstood, I wash them every few months or so. I think the problem is I've been washing them in Cold this whole time.
I wash them every few months or so inside out, but on cold (with washing powder) and then dry them in the sun. Will washing them on hot really make a difference?
Example?