or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

I figured I'd post this here rather it getting lost in another big thread. I purchased this Barbera Sartoriale 3-2 jacket some time ago from the board. It's a beautiful fabric, quarter lined, wool/silk/linen blend and fits very comfortably (shoulders, chest both fit well). I've only worn it a few times mostly, I think, because I find it a bit too long. As you can see by the pics, if I hold my hands down by my side, the only part of the thumb that falls below the bottom...
Hi all: I purchased this Barbera Sartoriale 3-2 jacket some time ago from the board. It's a beautiful fabric, quarter lined, wool/silk/linen blend and fits very comfortably. I've only worn it a few times mostly, I think, because I find it a bit too long. As you can see by the pics, if I hold my hands down by my side, the only part of the thumb that falls below the bottom of the jacket is half of the thumb nail. I'm guessing the jacket is a couple inches or so too...
Are the icegab pants slimmish?
This is a great writeup!I'm giving serious thought to doing a full Suit Up for my wedding. Price seems in line with what I was going to spend anyhow for an OTR suit (Eidos/Ring Jacket)My only question is if I'm considering the Jort line, should I might as well spring for the full MTM for a little more?What's the consensus on the Jort line? Worth the $999 or should you just go MTM at that range?
nm
Any plans for expansion to Bloomies outside of NY and SF?
Congrats! The sea foam, to me, clashes a bit with my navy, but it's a beautiful tie. I'm planning to wear a micro stiped shirt (blue/white). The oxblood is tempting as well but I like the look of the gray/blue (paint brushed blue).
Rob, thanks! I love the PBB. I'll PM you with further questions.
Beautiful ties! Rob, I'm getting married in June and I'll be wearing a navy suit (Ring Jacket). I love the idea of wearing a tie like yours for the wedding, I kind of feel like bucking the typical wedding tie trend (glen plaid, shepherd's check, etc)! Any ties in your repertoire you'd recommend? Thanks!
price drop