or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

Which one is the latter Invidualized?Also, do you dart your shirts?
Thanks, all. After looking at the other manufacturers, i think my wheelhouse look is Alden. Their straight captoe look is what I'm going for. The Carminas a few posts back are dynamite but a bit too much on the dressy side.
Toe box, mostly. I'm looking for that sweet spot right in the middle of work boot and dress boot.
Hi gents: I'm in the market for some boots. I am looking for some boots that would go with jeans and maybe chords (maybe even khakis). I just bought and returned a pair of vibergs. Excellent craftmanship but just too bulky for my tastes. I like the look in general but just not quite as bulky. Maybe chukkas are more up my alley? Dunno but I would love a pair of boots that are substantial enough like vibergs but without the bulk. Any recommendations in the $300-600...
Well gents, I tried a pair to see how I'd like it. I ordered the tan horsehide in 2030 and it just wasn't for me. A bit too bulky for me - not sure what I expected but it's not quite right. I'm looking for boots that are a bit less bulky. Any recs?
SIAP, but why can't you return them? That's what I'm doing if they don't fit.
@dekalog Nice I look forward to getting mine tomorrow!
Based on their history of releases (either on this thread or their IG feed), it looks like they're averaging a release per month. They just did the icy mocha so my guess will be beginning of December for another release?Of course this doesn't take into account stock list collabs. I think those are much more infrequent.
emid: beauts! What is your socks of choice with your vibergs? Is SmartWool the popular choice here?
Epaulet sells these fantastic quality jersey shirts that are ideal for this time of year for layering, etc. Unfortunately, I got the sizing wrong on these and they fit a bit snug on me. From their website: 8oz Union Jersey is a thick, sturdy fabric that emulates the heavyweight athletic tees the 1950's. Composed of long-staple, 100% pima cotton fibers, the yarn is ring-spun and continually twisted into a system of fine ropes. This twisting results in a stronger yarn...