or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

Up for sale is a very lightly used Borrelli dress shirt - size 15.5/39. This color is as good as it gets for a wardrobe staple shirt. Great workhorse shirt but unfortunately I only was able to wear it a handful of times. Shirt is in great shape. The color is a very light/pale blue. Made in Italy. Top notch quality. 23" pit to pit, laying flat. Asking $85 shipped.
Up for sale is an unused Bulgari tie. I am selling it with the box but I can't find the tags. I never got around to wearing it. Time to make room for a new purchase. Colors are pink and red stripes. Width at the widest part is a hair under 4" Self-Tipped tie. Made in Italy. Price includes shipping. $75 CONUS
They all look the same. What's the difference? Material?
I think this is best.Better to bring a jacket just in case.I remember I went to my cousin's rehearsal dinner. I had slacks and a dress shirt and thought, hey, I'm dressed well enough - I don't need a jacket. Well, I get there and I was the only guy there (out of about 50) without a jacket.
If your GF thinks half the male guests won't be wearing jackets, why consider a linen suit? I think that would make you stand out even more, assuming that it's a light colored suit?
I'll be there in late June while honeymooning. Starting in Dubrovnik (flying in from Rome), staying a few nights and then staying on the coast for 6 nights (some combo of Dubrovnik, Zadar, Hvar, Sibenik). Maybe a 2-2-2 kind of stay or a 3-3. Not sure. Are there certain must do/see I should have on my list?
that's a really nice popover color. Is that a denim kind of material?
The wedding is aaround 5pm and the setting is at an outdoor botanical garden. I don't know if I'd say it's a "formal" setting, although I'm guessing your meaning of "formal" was not intended like that?
Chest: 21" (pit to pit) Waist: 20 1/4" (measured just below top button)
This is a terrific workhorse navy blue pinstripe suit. This is the 1818 Regent line, which is one of their better lines not called Golden Fleece and made in Italy by Lardini. 100% wool, half canvassed and hasn't had much wear (about 5-6 wears). The suit is in great condition and it's a great 4 season weight. Measurements are as follows: Jacket: BOC: 30 1/4" Shoulder to Shoulder: 18" Sleeves: 24" Split vent Pants: Inseam: 32 1/2" Waist: 33" Flat front Pants are...