or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

Congrats! The sea foam, to me, clashes a bit with my navy, but it's a beautiful tie. I'm planning to wear a micro stiped shirt (blue/white). The oxblood is tempting as well but I like the look of the gray/blue (paint brushed blue).
Rob, thanks! I love the PBB. I'll PM you with further questions.
Beautiful ties! Rob, I'm getting married in June and I'll be wearing a navy suit (Ring Jacket). I love the idea of wearing a tie like yours for the wedding, I kind of feel like bucking the typical wedding tie trend (glen plaid, shepherd's check, etc)! Any ties in your repertoire you'd recommend? Thanks!
price drop
Stopped by the Armoury over the weekend and got a chance to meet Jeffrey and Taylor. I worked with Taylor mostly, and he walked me through some nice Ring Jacket selections. I'm looking for a suit for my wedding this coming summer and the 184 fit fantastically. Still considering other options but very impressive product!
Stopped by Carson Street Clothiers over the weekend to check out some Eidos stuff from my summer wedding. I had the chance to work with Lance - very nice guy, good service. Store was really neat and I settled on a Tipo cut. Eidos fit me really nicely OTR. Going to wait for the S/S 2015 swatches to come in to see what's in store for the summer. Can't wait!
Thanks. I figured as much - anxiously waiting for the S/S offerings.
In the market for a nice blue/navy suit for my wedding. I saw this on NMWA - http://www.nomanwalksalone.com/index.php/clothing/suits/navy-herringbone-suit-12-oz-wool.html Very nice but I'm having a hard time finding a broader selection online. Anyone have recs? Thanks!
I denied the request, respectfully, and told him I appreciated at how he went about doing it. I did explain that I did have the "no returns" on there because of a bad experience of getting burned. He told me he assumed they fit big since other RRL slim boots seem to fit big but they were pretty TTS (in my experience, slim boots are pretty consistently sized). Anyway, we'll see.
Thanks for the comments, guys. My main fear is the craziness of ebay in that it is buyer lenient. He can very easily register a complaint that argues that size was not inline with standard sizing. Whatever. I'm leaning to denying his request especially since he ended up getting the jeans for 25% less than what I was asking for.,