or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

Any thoughts on these? I was planning to go with the standard navy one and afterwards, plan to keep it in my go-to suit rotation as a work horse suit. But then this other pin stripe caught my eye as being a little bit more "special". Would appreciate the forum's thoughts! http://shop.thearmoury.com/artisans/ring-jacket/ring-jacket-184-pinstripe-suit-blue http://shop.thearmoury.com/artisans/ring-jacket/ring-jacket-loro-piana-wool-core-184-suit-navy As additional...
Good lord those shoes are right in my sizing wheelhouse. And, I'll probably be honeymooning in Croatia later this summer, to boot!
I also own one pair of black denim - RRL slims. I'm also curious how they fade, although I think I've washed them too much.
Damn, you beat those up good! I managed to snag a pair on deep discount several months back and love the color. I've worn them about 4-5 times so far but no heavy use so far and no washes yet.How many times have you worn it?I'd wear it more if they weren't so damn snug.
Nice! Measurements (do you know what last?)? I'm interested but am unsure of sizing. small margin of error on loafers.
sizing on this is a big concern for me. "Approx 11D" equals closer to 11D or 11.5D? Are these made roomy? Beautiful shoes.
I'm a 40R and my shirt length is 34.5". Here are more full length pics.
I figured I'd post this here rather it getting lost in another big thread. I purchased this Barbera Sartoriale 3-2 jacket some time ago from the board. It's a beautiful fabric, quarter lined, wool/silk/linen blend and fits very comfortably (shoulders, chest both fit well). I've only worn it a few times mostly, I think, because I find it a bit too long. As you can see by the pics, if I hold my hands down by my side, the only part of the thumb that falls below the bottom...
Hi all: I purchased this Barbera Sartoriale 3-2 jacket some time ago from the board. It's a beautiful fabric, quarter lined, wool/silk/linen blend and fits very comfortably. I've only worn it a few times mostly, I think, because I find it a bit too long. As you can see by the pics, if I hold my hands down by my side, the only part of the thumb that falls below the bottom of the jacket is half of the thumb nail. I'm guessing the jacket is a couple inches or so too...
Are the icegab pants slimmish?