or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

Too bad..."This is a great opportunity to get what will probably be the last batch of coffee chromepak available, which is probably the best pullup leather I've ever seen"I'm curious what you mean by this - aren't these boots being offered on their website?
Agree. I think it's horrendous - sorry.I think it CAN be pulled off, but it has to be the exact fit/style/body for it to work and even then, I think the chances of pulling it off are slim. You're wearing it to your wedding and to me, that's too big of a risk. You might look back 20 years from now and think WTF was I thinking?If you want to stand out and want to wear something other than black, I'd go for midnight blue.
Best of luck to you. If you're wearing a navy suit and so are your groomsmen, I find the tan vest to be out of place and unnecessary. Did you get it as a means to stand out from your groomsmen?JMO
Thanks, all! lina, I will check those out. Raneleigh - That is great information, thanks. I love the brown/coffee shade that Viberg currently has on their site. I think that would be my initial purchase. http://viberg.com/collections/footwear/products/service-boot-coffee-chromepack I also love the brown waxed flesh that is currently on the Notre site. Can someone give me what the high level difference between these two...
Hey guys: I'm looking for some advice. I'm in the market for some boots. I started off checking out wolverine, red wings, etc and then moved up to Alden's various lines. Then I came across viberg. $700 seems pretty steep for boots but I know that with the price comes a high degree of quality. I also know that Alden also produces some high quality boots so my question for you all is why go for a pair of vibergs when a pair of Alden's can be $100 to $200 cheaper? ...
Great looking boots.Regarding the Viberg Stealth, I see this one:http://www.3sixteen.com/collections/footwear/products/viberg-andrew-special-service-boot-stealthThe one in the link is a captoe but yours doesn't look like it has a captoe?
Don't see blue sky. You mean blue thunder?
How is the fit on these 2?
I was eyeing that magenta - looked nice.I waited too late but lucked out with both wool/linen blends and the pale red twill/
eyeing that pucker twill