or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

Hello all: Up for sale is a suit that has been only worn once - it is in excellent condition. This suit is the famed Black Label Anthony made by Caruso that has now been discontinued. The tan variety is very hard to come by on B&S or elsewhere at deep discount. This suit is great for summer. The suit is a beautiful 100% wool gabardine shade of tan. Pick stitching throughout, 2 button, dual vents and the front flap pockets are even still basted shut. Suit has a 7...
As long as PRL dos not disclose specifics about RRL, Lauren can continue to keep it operating as his pet project. Yes, maximizing shareholder value - blah blah, but he'd hardly be the first COB to have his special project where he's given room to operate with a certain degree of discretion. Since it's his company, I'm sure they'd give him that latitude until a certain point.
price cut
price cut
Is this the same color that's on their website? http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/internationalist-lx-shoe/pid-10938386/pgid-10974062 Yours looks bluer? Thanks!
Doesn't Wrangler have a completely vintage-like line called "blue bell" that has a similar aesthetic?
I'm with you. I think some folks can pull off the all white look (tan/dark complexion) but for pasty folks like me at the beginning of the summer - I dunno.
For those that got the midnight melange, what kind (color/texture/etc) of sport coat would you rock with it if you went the blazer route?
Videos are great. Did you ever make a video for midnight melange?
Got the midnight melange. Been looking for a blue like that.