or Connect

Posts by gumercindo

We're not talking about wearing bermuda shorts to a wedding and asking if it's ok. We're talking about a tie/no tie. This hardly elevates to a permission issue. I have never heard of someone asking for permission to not wear a tie to a wedding.
Not only this but if he's a guest, why the big deal?
Suit Supply MTO CAN be a good option for you as well. But, anything MTM at this point might cut it a little close. Better to get an OTR just to play it safe.
What's the fit on the popover?
Up for sale is a Medium RRL short sleeved shirt - GREAT condition (worn once). It's made in India and has a very light cream color (almost white) and blue stripes. Great RRL quality, as usual. Shoulder to Shoulder: 17" Pit to Pit: 21" BOC: 28.75" Price is $65 CONUS.
Up for sale are 2 SF affiliate Wolf vs Goat shirts that I simply don't wear. I've worn each one about a handful of times and hand washed and hang dried them each time. Made In USA. Measurements as follows: White: Shoulder to Shoulder: 18" Pit to Pit: 21" Waist: 18.75" BOC: 28" Burgundy: Shoulder to Shoulder: 18" Pit to Pit: 21.75" Waist: 18" BOC: 28.75" Price is $50 for each one, CONUS,
Perfect pair of pants for the summer - light cream color, light fabric, split curtained waistband. It's 100% cotton. Measurements: Leg open: 8 7/8" Waist: 17 1/8" Inseam: 30.5" There's roughly 1/2" of fabric left to let out.
Up for sale are pants from the famed David Chu line - made in Italy, great constructions. All the nice details - split curtained waistband, flat front. The pants have been worn just a couple times and are in otherwise great conditions. Leg opening: 8.5" Waist: 17" Inseam: 31.5" The pants have been hemmed and there's approx an inch+ of fabric to let out. The pants are a great blend for summer - 63% Cotton, 37% Linen Price is $65.
Sprang for the Dobby. Anyone have any thoughts on seeing that IRL? Is this it for the fabrics?
I "purchased" the Canclini - let's hope I get it!